Edbanda1226

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Lx 2.0L
Country flag
Hi! I'm new in this forum I recently got a 2018 Honda Civic Lx 2.0L (CVT Trans) I know the car is quite limited to get mod cause of transmission but I like the car a lot, any suggestions of what to do? I was thinking for a ktuner down the road, also an exhaust delete just for some sound on the car(Idk if it will work or sound good) as a newbie in doing mods to a car any help will be more than appreciated it, thank you!!
Sponsored

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
OP
OP
Edbanda1226

Edbanda1226

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Lx 2.0L
Country flag
Thanks a lot! Going to read them for sure ??

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
Get the Ktuner and don't look back. It completely changes the way the car drives and feels. If you're left wanting more the catted/catless downpipe from RV6 makes some decent power apparently.

OP
OP
Edbanda1226

Edbanda1226

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Lx 2.0L
Country flag
Get the Ktuner and don't look back. It completely changes the way the car drives and feels. If you're left wanting more the catted/catless downpipe from RV6 makes some decent power apparently.
What is the background of the catted downpipe? I know it sounds dumb but sometimes even when they are catted the CEL comes out, does it happens with this one?

OilChange123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX CVT
Country flag
What is the background of the catted downpipe? I know it sounds dumb but sometimes even when they are catted the CEL comes out, does it happens with this one?
There's a pretty big thread with a lot of discussion about it. From what I remember, people were having trouble with the CEL, but they may have figured it out.
Sponsored