First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We got my wife's car in April and we both love it so far. She drives the Sport hatch and the CVT is not bad I like the car on the highway. It's better for me since it is turbo and before we had the Scion iM which was a nice car, but a slug on the highway.
Sponsored

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Only issues i have with my Civic Hatchback 2017 CVT are
- Infotainment system, how i wish it was faster, less buggy and have some buttons and knobs for volume and etc
- Paint easy to chip, please film wrap your car if you are concerned about the how your paint looks
- CVT (i don't have problem with CVTs in general but i suspect mine is starting to give me some problems after 40km (gonna wait for next servicing with oil filter and spark plugs change before i push for warranty replacement)..

Other than that i love this car and gonna get Hondata tune, 18x8 rims and 235/40/R18, bigger performance brakes, air intake upgrade, maybe dampers and suspensions as well soon

Giltibo

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Accord Coupe 5MT. '18 Civic Sport Touring 6MT (Both Red!)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red Sonja is now 20 months old, and 48 000km. No problem so far. Very happy with our choice of Rallye Red / Sport Touring / 6MT. (Did not like the CVT when test-driven) Highly recommended!

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
The PRL Stage 1 helps make it louder even though the filter is still in the box?? I’ve been trying to find video of this for months but I only see videos of the stage 2. Do you have the stage 1?
I sold mine but it makes it a little louder. If you want to really hear it you have to get a true ram air or cold air intake.

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Purchased my 2018 Hatchback 6MT Sport in November of 2017. Zero problems and I love how it drives. Last car was an EP3 Si, and other than the larger size, it's a great replacement for another great hatchback.

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Red Sonja is now 20 months old, and 48 000km. No problem so far. Very happy with our choice of Rallye Red / Sport Touring / 6MT. (Did not like the CVT when test-driven) Highly recommended!
Can you the click-click noise sounds by the pedals when you make shifts?

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
I have an european sport hatch and I love it so far. The only thing I don't like about it are a few rattles I have(right tweeter, something on the AC ducts). Hopefully they'll get fixed on the next service at Honda.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Sport Plus
Country flag
I've uploaded an exhaust video of the stock exhaust if anyone wants to hear it?
Sound and acceleration of the car interior and exterior
Sponsored