JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
me and my buddies did some pulls today we all have a variety of cars, some have 535i, 435i, Cla, and a Jag. so me and my buddy with the jag (who has a supercharger) and is at stage 1 decided to do a 45mph roll. This is my data log of it, plus a video and i was doing this roll in S
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

alao01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L
Country flag
me and my buddies did some pulls today we all have a variety of cars, some have 535i, 435i, Cla, and a Jag. so me and my buddy with the jag (who has a supercharger) and is at stage 1 decided to do a 45mph roll. This is my data log of it, plus a video and i was doing this roll in S
How'd you do against the rest?

I was suprised last night when i was trying to follow an f150. They're quick!

OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How'd you do against the rest?

I was suprised last night when i was trying to follow an f150. They're quick!
Against my buddies 535i that's stage 2 plus I'm like 2 cars behind, his car is quick, I haven't raced the 435i yet because he just bought it yesterday, but again his old TSX i smoked him. The cla i raced it a few months back before my catless down pipe and my front wheels were to his back wheels

alao01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L
Country flag
Against my buddies 535i that's stage 2 plus I'm like 2 cars behind, his car is quick, I haven't raced the 435i yet because he just bought it yesterday, but again his old TSX i smoked him. The cla i raced it a few months back before my catless down pipe and my front wheels were to his back wheels
Which model cla? What mods do you have?

OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Which model cla? What mods do you have?
2020 cla 45 amg

Performance Mods I have
Megan racing catless Downpipe
Vibrant resonator
TSP stage 1 tune
K&N cold air intake
New NGK iridium spark plugs
Running Shell 93 octane
Driving in S

alao01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L
Country flag
2020 cla 45 amg

Performance Mods I have
Megan racing catless Downpipe
Vibrant resonator
TSP stage 1 tune
K&N cold air intake
New NGK iridium spark plugs
Running Shell 93 octane
Driving in S
Thats suprising because those cla's are quick too! What kind of runs did you do?

OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thats suprising because those cla's are quick too! What kind of runs did you do?
So I didn't run the CLA in that video, I ran the CLA a few months back, but with the jag I did a 35, 45, 50 I lost the 35 roll

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
ive run a cla45 and it left me for dead. but im stock and his was loud, so i guess modded.

HondaFan2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PMM CTR (ex BMW 420d GC)
Country flag
ive run a cla45 and it left me for dead. but im stock and his was loud, so i guess modded.
Happened once on the highway while driving the '19 1.5T M/T sedan. The 80 km/h limited zone was over and I was preparing to return to normal speed 130. I realized too late that an A-class was preparing to overtake me. I floored it a tiny bit earlier (to avoid misunderstandings) while in 4'th gear and surprised him. The breda' started to get "injected" and you could see that he was unleashing what looked to be a A45 amg(previous gen). He was reaching me quite slowly. He managed to pass me once we got to about 180 km/h.
It was amusing to see that this engine could pose some problem to the mighty merc amg 2l turbo engine. Then I figured that well this engine is not that bad. (ofc helped by the relative light weight)

I love my CTR but there's love also for the 1.5 sedan. If you want a nimble, bit sporty, plenty fast for the roads(compared to typical cars you see on German Autobahn) and laid back car the Civic 1.5 is the one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Happened once on the highway while driving the '19 1.5T M/T sedan. The 80 km/h limited zone was over and I was preparing to return to normal speed 130. I realized too late that an A-class was preparing to overtake me. I floored it a tiny bit earlier (to avoid misunderstandings) while in 4'th gear and surprised him. The breda' started to get "injected" and you could see that he was unleashing what looked to be a A45 amg(previous gen). He was reaching me quite slowly. He managed to pass me once we got to about 180 km/h.
It was amusing to see that this engine could pose some problem to the mighty merc amg 2l turbo engine. Then I figured that well this engine is not that bad. (ofc helped by the relative light weight)

I love my CTR but there's love also for the 1.5 sedan. If you want a nimble, bit sporty, plenty fast for the roads(compared to typical cars you see on German Autobahn) and laid back car the Civic 1.5 is the one.
I love these cars, it's just we can get them off the snap but we are limited to top end tho. As a driver and a racer with my friends I never take my car over 110mph. But these ares are very nimble

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
For the record it was a highway pull from 60. At about 120 mph i let off. Im suprised my car kept getting faster at higher speed. It was my first time in “mexico” and before i let off i was matching his speed but i just didnt want to keep accelerating. He was a little more than a bus length at 120mph. Also its nice to see how stable the factory aero made my car. I dont condone this kind of driving but i met my curiosity.

OP
OP
JoeyV

JoeyV

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For the record it was a highway pull from 60. At about 120 mph i let off. Im suprised my car kept getting faster at higher speed. It was my first time in “mexico” and before i let off i was matching his speed but i just didnt want to keep accelerating. He was a little more than a bus length at 120mph. Also its nice to see how stable the factory aero made my car. I dont condone this kind of driving but i met my curiosity.
I totally understand were you are comming from! I always wanted to but didn't have the balls to try
Sponsored