2017 Honda Civic Si Muffler and Resonator Delete!

FC215T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC2 1.5T
Hocking a loogie at 7:55 while talking on camera is just disgusting and poor form. No class.

Anyways, it doesn't sound too great tbh and you must get some god awful droning at certain speeds.

Speeder92

Blue Dream
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like it man, it sounds good. Does doing muffler delete void warranty tho?

thatwhiteSi

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
It will void the warranty on the exhaust for sure. Whatever modifications you do have to directly cause the damage to the vehicle in order for them to decline warranty work. Doing this wouldn't void the warranty on your suspension components for example, or your engine.

Speeder92

Blue Dream
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It will void the warranty on the exhaust for sure. Whatever modifications you do have to directly cause the damage to the vehicle in order for them to decline warranty work. Doing this wouldn't void the warranty on your suspension components for example, or your engine.
You think I can return my car like that after the lease?

cfleegle

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe 2015 Chrysler 200s
Vehicle Showcase
You think I can return my car like that after the lease?
The dealer might be able to tell you that. I know some people that leased their car actually had to take most of their mods off so they didn't have to pay a penalty fee when they turned the car back in.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
I brought my EX-T with custom exhaust when I was getting ready to trade in for the Si. The dealer was nice enough to give me a value as if the car was stock, and then went over all the things I planned to take off when I came to get the Si, ended up bringing the exhuast back to stock simply so I could sell my aftermarket parts that wont fit on the Si.
Sponsored