First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Hello everyone,
I need some help with an audio upgrade I want to do to my car. I'm looking to install an Alpine Halo 9 F-259 but don't know what wiring harness to get. From what I read the Axxess XSVI-1731-NAV has camera flickering issues. Don't know if this has been resolved or is there a better harness to use?
Would also like recommendations on an amp and subwoofer. Would like to know if the OEM Honda subwoofer enclosure fits my sedan.
Thanks for the help
Sponsored

austin21

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Also taking a look at that radio, im sure it could fit, but make sure that it wont block any other functions on the dash. That radio would stick out a little bit as intended.

In my opinion i would go with a standard double din radio, would look flush with the dash, while keeping all the same features. And you wont have to worry about fitment issues.

OP
OP

allann9

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Also taking a look at that radio, im sure it could fit, but make sure that it wont block any other functions on the dash. That radio would stick out a little bit as intended.

In my opinion i would go with a standard double din radio, would look flush with the dash, while keeping all the same features. And you wont have to worry about fitment issues.
From what I was seeing it blocks 2 rows of the air vents. Since I want the bigger screen I will have to deal with that.
Do you have any recommendations on an amp and speakers ?

OP
OP

allann9

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag

PandaXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T with Honda Sensing
Country flag
I think for 600 you can get a decent system if you shop around alot you can with a 5 Channel Amp with 4 coaxial and a subwoofer

I had some JBL coaxial and they were good but switched to JL Audio and they way better but dont think you want to spend money on the JLs

omgherb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
My friends and I are planning to build subwoofer enclosures for the 4dr Civic. For starters, we are curious if there is even a demand for them. If so, we would like to start building them within the next 2-3 weeks. Quality is our top concern especially being under my friend's LLC fabrication Company.
Since this is something being started from scratch, everything will be pretty basic.
10'' or 12'' Subwoofer located in the trunk; driver or passenger is yet to be determine. All necessary wires and if any hardware needed would be all included.
So if anyone is interested, let me know.
- As of 8/07/2020, the plan is too start production of the first enclosure, 08/21/2020. We have estimated the sale price will be somewhere around $280-$350. Our goal is to make it as affordable as possible, without compromising the quality.
Sponsored