2017 honda civic ext manual coupe

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ext
Country flag
Hi! I have a 2017 Honda civic Ex-T coupe manual, I'm just curious is there none of the after market part for coupe at all? Such as exhaust system (no to Invidia N1..), side skirt, or rear diffuser? I can't seems to find any on any web site. I would like to know what other people got on their coupe!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 honda civic ext manual coupe 18954845_1540528419353620_1114953680160491413_o
Sponsored

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can look at the garages and see a lot of mods that have been done. Here's a link to my Garage. Most members will answer your questions about where we got our stuff. Also check out the threads "What did you do to your Civic today? (II)" and "What did you do to your Civic today?!". You can see mods done and get links to where items were found, as well as mods the will fit but might not be for the coupe.

OP
OP

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ext
Country flag
You can look at the garages and see a lot of mods that have been done. Here's a link to my Garage. Most members will answer your questions about where we got our stuff. Also check out the threads "What did you do to your Civic today? (II)" and "What did you do to your Civic today?!". You can see mods done and get links to where items were found, as well as mods the will fit but might not be for the coupe.
Yea I've been looking around. Yours is just exhaust top did it change the sound of it? Or is it just for the look? I mainly looking for the exhaust system and I don't seem to find it anywhere