First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic ex
Country flag
Hi,
First time poster but this morning I went to open my sunroof and it made a pop noise.
I continued to drive to work and tried to close the roof. It was making a pop noise and wouldn’t close all the way until I came to a full stop. When it did close it made several noises and closed crooked. id rather try to trouble shoot before I take it to the dealership.
Any advise would be appreciated as I don’t understand what happened and I’ve never had this issue before.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda Civic EX sunroof issue 64680E76-E606-4F83-88FF-F058DA614D70

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda Civic EX sunroof issue F047D67F-9CC6-4299-9AE0-F4E69BEC7AD8

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
There might be an acorn stuck in the sliders. Try opening all the way to see if there is anything lodged in the mechanism.

hn.fc3

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey there. Just looking to hear a follow-up on this situation if you ever found out what happened. The same thing just occur when I opened/closed my sunroof.

Last edited:

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I'm planning to buy my first car soon and I'm exploring my options. I've been doing some research, and I'm considering trying out auctions because they seem to offer some great deals. Plus, I've heard that you can find some really affordable options there. What about purple wave auction customer service? It's a bit nerve-wracking, but I'm eager to dive in and see what's available. If anyone has any tips or advice for a first-time car buyer like myself, I'd love to hear them! Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited: