2017 Honda Civic Ex custom exhaust

First Name
Milan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I have been looking for a custom exhaust for my hatchback ex and couldn't find any that interest me.
Fortunately, I saw this Red hatchback with quad exhausts installed and it looks so much better with the rear diffuser.
Does anyone know what kind of exhaust is that and where to get it?

Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It doesn't appear to be anything special. Just a splittler (Y pipe) to both sides of the car. Then you put a dual tip on each of those single pipes and you get what you see in the video. Should be very cheap to do at your local muffler shop.

OP
OP
First Name
Milan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
It doesn't appear to be anything special. Just a splittler (Y pipe) to both sides of the car. Then you put a dual tip on each of those single pipes and you get what you see in the video. Should be very cheap to do at your local muffler shop.
Thank you! I thought it was a complete custom exhaust. I will definitely go see my local shop and if it isn't so expensive for similar setup as in the video, then I will most likely get the rear diffuser too.

Rojer

ANW Pirate Ninja
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback RED
What about the bottom plastic dohicky that's obviously different than the stock EX

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have been looking for a custom exhaust for my hatchback ex and couldn't find any that interest me.
Fortunately, I saw this Red hatchback with quad exhausts installed and it looks so much better with the rear diffuser.
10tenHatchback,
Another reason I think it is a custom job is, look a the exhaust at all the bends. You should be able to notice that the exhaust pipe appears to be 'mashed in' a little. This would indicate that this pipe isn't mandrel bent piping. The 'mashed in' part of the pipe is typical of what you'd see in an exhaust shop. Don't get me wrong! It looks great in the video and there's nothing wrong with it at all. But I I know it's something I could get done at a local exhaust shop for between $100-$200. Should be a pretty quick job.

Exhaust pipe you purchase from a vendor shouldn't have any part of the pipe 'mashed in' at any of the bends.

zerogravity

Just for fun.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.calraceway.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep..Crush Bent exhaust. Pretty much any Muffler shop can do this for you.

AhmedTitef

@slow_fk8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2017 CIVIC HB ex , 2005 BMW 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I can tell u everything about the exhaust set up since i am the owner of the car lol. Basically it is a straight pipe (mufller resornator delete) with aftermarket resonator. Drone is really bad on low rpms but on freeway u barely notice it if u play music or something. Overall the muffler delete, straight pipe, or after market resonator like mine all sounds deep and nice

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have an aftermarket rear valence on that?

Crush bent is shit. You want mantrel bent pipes.
No kidding. Do you see all the crushed parts in that thing that reduce the size over and over and over. Start at 0:20 and take a close look at the piping.

OP
OP
First Name
Milan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Thanks, everyone. I got it done in my local body shop. So far, I like the looks and that deep sound of my car.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda Civic Ex custom exhaust FullSizeRender(1)

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda Civic Ex custom exhaust FullSizeRender