2017 Hatchback Sport Green/white Dash Light

Barticus520

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic sport touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I feel like an idiot. Where is the meter button? I don't have one on my steering wheel where it shows in the manual.
I can turn mine off through the cars settings on the touch screen
Sponsored

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
I think the people having issues are the ones with LX and Sport trims, i.e. no touchscreen.

choo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatch Sport 6MT , 1995 240sx
Country flag
IIRC my manual detailed how to turn it off on both trim levels..could be wrong though as I dont exactly remember where the setting is lol

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
IIRC my manual detailed how to turn it off on both trim levels..could be wrong though as I dont exactly remember where the setting is lol

I found how to turn if off on the models with the high line cluster, but not on the LX or Sport cars (in the manual).

Doesn't really bother me as the way I sit in the car and have the wheel adjusted, I can't see the green strip anyway.

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
This thread answered part of my question, but now I am wondering what is up with this green headlight icon?
The one listed below as "taillight indicator" is on when my headlights are on at night. What does this mean? I have read on another Honda site that it is the "lights on" indicator. Does this light serious just mean your headlights are on? This 2017 crap drives me crazy. I can see having some indicators, but this full on christmas tree selection is too much lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Hatchback Sport Green/white Dash Light warning_lights_lexus_zpsb6170b5d

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found how to turn if off on the models with the high line cluster, but not on the LX or Sport cars (in the manual).

Doesn't really bother me as the way I sit in the car and have the wheel adjusted, I can't see the green strip anyway.
Same here.

ergoodfellow

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Anyone figure out how to change the color yet? I hate the way the green looks just

Miguelcivic

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lx
Country flag
^Not necessarily true...it will change the "shift point" based on your driving style. If you are going super slow (hypermiling) it will turn white as low as 13-1500rpm for me. If you have been driving a bit faster it will hold green as high as +3000rpm.
So mine is stuck in white all the time. Idk why but it was not like that before. You know you’re typical green light then when you accelerate for higher speeds they turn white. Now mine is stuck on white even on low speeds. Does anyone know why?

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So mine is stuck in white all the time. Idk why but it was not like that before. You know you’re typical green light then when you accelerate for higher speeds they turn white. Now mine is stuck on white even on low speeds. Does anyone know why?
That's because when it's disabled it stays white all the time . when it's enabled it changes white to green depending on your right foot.. Wish i could turn mine off completely.
Sponsored