2017 hatchback LX cvt on 18's

Senor Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Crv ex, 2017 civic Hatchback lx
Just got my.new wheels..i was going to go with the black rims. But i feel that everyone and their moms has black rims. Even the sport comes with the black rims from factory. So i went this route instead.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 hatchback LX cvt on 18's 20170502_124901
Sponsored

iDennyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask how much did it cost you, and where did you purchase the rims and tires from? :p I'm loving the colour. I also didn't want black rims as well as it is overdone, went with Silver! Should be on my car soon.

OP
OP

Senor Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Crv ex, 2017 civic Hatchback lx
May I ask how much did it cost you, and where did you purchase the rims and tires from? :p I'm loving the colour. I also didn't want black rims as well as it is overdone, went with Silver! Should be on my car soon.
Hi, thanks. Well cost me $1200 all in, from Canada. Toronto and to be exact a placed called Premier wheels direct

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Just got my.new wheels..i was going to go with the black rims. But i feel that everyone and their moms has black rims. Even the sport comes with the black rims from factory. So i went this route instead.

20170502_124901.jpg

looks really good! I'm planning to get a matte gold wheels as well but I'm still looking into a more classic design.

care to share more photos of the car with the wheels? 60 degree angle and side shots would be great :)
Sponsored