2017 hatch sport aftermarket stereo

Jrman949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic sport hatchback
Country flag
I have the 2017 civic hatch sport with the regular non touch screen stereo. I was just wondering if anyone knows when the OEM one is going to be coming out for sale.
Sponsored

Deepak J

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatch, 2014 Audi A7 Sportback Premium
Country flag
I have the 2017 civic hatch sport with the regular non touch screen stereo. I was just wondering if anyone knows when the OEM one is going to be coming out for sale.
this one is better than the factory radio which will require a lot of parts to get it to fully work with all features

https://phoenixandroidradios.com/co...or-honda-civic-2016-2017?variant=627557990413

this one will retain the factory rear camera and steering wheel buttons and audio output will be better than the factory one, also has more features

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are a few different options out that will work. I have the phoenix android but there are brand name manufacturers that make replacements as well. Check on Crutchfield if you want to look at those.

OP
OP

Jrman949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Deepak J

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks will all this features work with an iPhone
what exactly will you be doing on your iphone, i know bluetooth and phone functions will work, are you asking about mirroring, i dont have an iphone to test but supposedly it works, what featured specifically are you asking about?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Either you can mirror or get the dongle and use Apple Carplay.

OP
OP

Jrman949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
what exactly will you be doing on your iphone, i know bluetooth and phone functions will work, are you asking about mirroring, i dont have an iphone to test but supposedly it works, what featured specifically are you asking about?
No specific functions was just wondering since I have an iPhone will I be benifiting from most of the features such as music, gps, hands free calling and will it work with all my cars factory features like steering wheel buttons and rear view camera

Deepak J

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No specific functions was just wondering since I have an iPhone will I be benifiting from most of the features such as music, gps, hands free calling and will it work with all my cars factory features like steering wheel buttons and rear view camera
Yes it will work with music and hands free, also with your steering wheel controls and back up camera
Sponsored