2017 EX Head Unit Stuck on "Software Update"

Burbujafrita

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Over the last few months my head unit has randomly stopped working and occasionally popped up with a screen for a software update. This last week that screen hasn't gone away even after pulling the audio fuse for multiple hours and drive cycles, disconnecting the battery, and trying to hard reset the unit. All the options on the screen that I click never do anything either besides reset to the same screen. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have an appt with my local Honda dealer tomorrow, but from what I've read the odds of them fixing it are slim to none. Any ideas or links would be appreciated! I need my music and apple carplay back haha.
Sponsored

Justin Bell

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Over the last few months my head unit has randomly stopped working and occasionally popped up with a screen for a software update. This last week that screen hasn't gone away even after pulling the audio fuse for multiple hours and drive cycles, disconnecting the battery, and trying to hard reset the unit. All the options on the screen that I click never do anything either besides reset to the same screen. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have an appt with my local Honda dealer tomorrow, but from what I've read the odds of them fixing it are slim to none. Any ideas or links would be appreciated! I need my music and apple carplay back haha.
After extensive searching, I have struck gold with a remarkable blog entirely devoted to Software Development Methodologies. This comprehensive platform offers in-depth discussions learn more here , real-world case studies, and comparisons of different methodologies. The blog's user-friendly layout and engaging content provide a seamless learning experience. I am eager to dive into this virtual knowledge hub and gain invaluable insights to enhance my software development skills.
Did you manage to solve it? I haven't figured out what to do yet.
Sponsored

Last edited: