2017 coupe passenger seat rattle

Lwabirds

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe touring
I had a loud rattle coming from my 2017 touring coupe moon roof. Finally got that fixed after the dealer removed the head liner and replaced the moon roof frame and added felt to all contact points.
I now have a loud rattle/ vibration coming from under the passenger seat. I crawled in the back today while my dad drove around and it’s coming from under the carpet (under passenger seat). Possibly a cable or wiring harness touching the under belly of the car vibrating against it?
Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have this fixed? I recorded a couple videos to show the dealership.
Sponsored

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
No vibration in my coupe and I got the same model. Did you check under the car? Does the rattling come from outside the car as well? Pulling apart the floor is a timely job.

OP
OP

Lwabirds

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe touring
It doesn’t make the loud sound unless it’s being driven. It’s very loud. This car has had nothing but rattled.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
It doesn’t make the loud sound unless it’s being driven. It’s very loud. This car has had nothing but rattled.
If being driven that sounds like something loose rather than rattles from engine idle. Does it rattle with a passenger in the seat? If so take it in and drive with a tech in the car.

OP
OP

Lwabirds

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe touring
It rattles with someone in the seat. I couldn’t pin point where it was coming from until I crawled in the back and listened under the seat. I hear it all the time while I’m driving by myself.

OP
OP

Lwabirds

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe touring

Here is a video of the rattle. It seems like it’s comjng from underneath the carpet. Anyone else have this problem or know if a fix?
Sponsored