2017 Civic Si on sale tomorrow, Saturday May 13! Starts at $23,900

warrendeath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R 'Hellbat'
5.0. Nothing. Just love cars. Only negative is the interior is lackluster and the MPG with the new job is killing me

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All 4 dealers near me each will have an Si Sedan: White, Silver, Black and Modern Steel. All are said to be "in transit."

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
As of this morning, two 2017 Si have appeared on Cars.com with VINs and stock numbers. Both are white sedans - one in Georgia and one in Oregon. As of yesterday, there had been no Si with VINs. One of them says "new arrival", but that's probably generic/incorrect verbiage and they're both likely still in transit.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
As of this morning, two 2017 Si have appeared on Cars.com with VINs and stock numbers. Both are white sedans - one in Georgia and one in Oregon. As of yesterday, there had been no Si with VINs. One of them says "new arrival", but that's probably generic/incorrect verbiage and they're both likely still in transit.
Ooh someone ck insurance rates differences please:hide:

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
Checked it out, hopefully that will fill up in the next few days with Si's trickling in around the country

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Looks like some dealers *might* actually be reasonable!

"New Arrival! Priced to sell! $1,698 below MSRP! *Backup Camera* *Bluetooth* *Heated Front Seats* *Keyless Start* *Turbocharged Engine* *Sunroof/Moonroof* This 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Si is Aegean Blue Metallic/Black with a Black interior."

Listed with a sale price if $23,077

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/702258958/overview/?aff=share_other

Last edited:

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
That's great! Wondering if that's because it's blue... :) Or might be even just a lie to get you to call.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Ooh someone ck insurance rates differences please:hide:
Since insurance rates vary dramatically by location, a person's driving record, and other factors, it is more meaningful to express insurance quotes for the Si in terms of a percentage relative to another vehicle. For me, the Si is 30% cheaper ($70/mo.) than my Ridgeline ($100/mo.). We Texans enjoy some high insurance rates.

Looks like some dealers are actually going to be reasonable!

"New Arrival! Priced to sell! $1,698 below MSRP! *Backup Camera* *Bluetooth* *Heated Front Seats* *Keyless Start* *Turbocharged Engine* *Sunroof/Moonroof* This 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Si is Aegean Blue Metallic/Black with a Black interior."

The closest Honda dealer to me advertises prices below the MSRP online. When you get to the lot, you'll find an additional sticker adding $3,450 to the price of every new vehicle on their lot from a Fit to an Odyssey for an "accessory, maintenance, and protection".

LoveToDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX MT, 2015 Si (RIP)
Looks like some dealers are actually going to be reasonable!

I like how they listed the MSRP as $24,775, making it sound like a huge discount!
Sponsored