Jtr247

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic lx
Country flag
Hey guys i was wondering if the rims i just got will affect anything on my civic. I have a 2017 civic lx i just bought. I ordered the same size rims as stock 16” but there the spoke design instead of the steel with hubcaps. It comes with and i just noticed the spoked rims say they have a 45mm offset will that affect anything or is that okay. I think those are just the rims that came on the higher trims?
Sponsored

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 19 coupe lx. My car did not come with steel with hub caps. I believe honda switch them at some point. The offset will not matter. I just ordered 18x8.5 45 offset and it will fit no problem and I'm on d2 springs. Picture of the wheels the 19 lx comes with below.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 civic lx rims 20200706_113305

OP
OP

Jtr247

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic lx
Country flag
Thank you guys the website i ordered from said there was no offset when i checked the price of the steel wheels just because i was bored. Then i got really nervous like wait do the orginal wheels have 0 offset and new ones have 45. Ive never bought rims before so dont know all the diffrence things yet. I appreciate the responses thank you.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
When the seller said there was "no offset" on the steel wheels, he wasn't saying the wheels had no offset. :cool: That was their way of saying they they didn't have offset info available for them. You'll be fine with the new wheels.

OP
OP

Jtr247

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic lx
Country flag
You're fine. When the seller said there was "no offset" on the steel wheels, he wasn't saying the wheels had no offset. :cool: That way there way of saying they they didn't have offset i fo for them. You'll be fine with the new wheels.
Oh okay i thought they were the same but wanted to make sure

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
I keep thinking that the 4 door LX had the wheel covers while the 2 door had the alloys (or whatever they are). Probably wrong. But I obsessed about factory wheels for the LX for a bit.

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I keep thinking that the 4 door LX had the wheel covers while the 2 door had the alloys (or whatever they are). Probably wrong. But I obsessed about factory wheels for the LX for a bit.
For base model wheels the lx coupe wheels look good but they did the sedan wrong with those steel and hubcap wheels.
Sponsored