TorontoCivic24

First Name
Munesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello everyone, I'm having an misfire issue with my 2017 civic hatchback sport that is out of warranty. It has 72,000km some modifications done are catback exhaust, Injen Short Ram intake and Ktuner.The engine codes are P0300 & P0303. The car will misfire then goes into limp mode while the CEL is flashing. I have to restart the car then it happens again shortly. I've changed all the spark plugs and coils. Still having the same issues. Any ideas? Maybe fuel injectors?

Thank you so much.
Sponsored

quakaroaks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sp, 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone, I'm having an misfire issue with my 2017 civic hatchback sport that is out of warranty. It has 72,000km some modifications done are catback exhaust, Injen Short Ram intake and Ktuner.The engine codes are P0300 & P0303. The car will misfire then goes into limp mode while the CEL is flashing. I have to restart the car then it happens again shortly. I've changed all the spark plugs and coils. Still having the same issues. Any ideas? Maybe fuel injectors?

Thank you so much.
Might want to do a diagnostic test for air leaks. If you have a Bluetooth obd2 reader and the torque app for Android, I recommend you to do real time monitoring for fuel trims ST/LT and see if the car is running lean. Is it still triggering the same codes? Do a freeze frame and look at the parameters at the time the codes triggered.

I remember having a J series V6 accord and went through heartaches trying to find the root cause of misfire when getting intermittent P0300-P0306 codes.

Hope you find the source of the problem.

ankhaw

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I think that this should be covered under the warranty update...

https://honda.oemdtc.com/816/warran...303-p0304-or-p0172-whirling-noise-from-engine

Thank you so much.
Sponsored