2017 Civic Hatch Info/Brochure & Trim Info

corbygray528

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-Z
Country flag
If only the sport at least had the smartkey/push button start, heated seats and lane watch. I was starting to make my peace with being able to not have AA/Carplay or leather seat and console trims, but I feel like the sport just loses so many features that you can get on the EX without really giving you much else as a benefit.

neteng101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Doubtful you will see them on the Civic, at least for a while as we have Acura.
Acura is a joke of a brand - paying up for pseudo fake luxury and a nameplate that doesn't have anything over the competition. American Honda is terribly mismanaged - they've killed the Acura brand and Honda for enthusiasts is as good as dead too. If only corporate will fire the entire US team and start over, we might actually get real progress!

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What will be the price diff among the trim levels? Similar to the sedan? Will the prices start $600-1K higher? Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $ to get a Sport Touring vs an EX-L w/ nav...

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What will be the price diff among the trim levels? Similar to the sedan? Will the prices start $600-1K higher? Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $ to get a Sport Touring vs an EX-L w/ nav...
No ideas on pricing yet. It's been assumed that the price premium COULD be as high as $1500 over the comparable sedan trim but i doubt it'll be quite that much looking at the spec sheets now (and taking into account the hatch premium of ford/mazda etc). I figure LX will probably be about $400-500 over the sedan. LX Sport will be comparible to sedan EX price. EX will be comparable to Sedan EXT price. EXL will be closer to sedan touring price. And Touring Sport will top out as the most expensive civic in the lineup (probably even more than the Si models will cost when they come out, only the CTR will cost more). So yea, i'd say $600-1k is a safe bet to make depending on the trim.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
This has to be a misprint or dealer gouging, right? (from cars.com)

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatch Info/Brochure & Trim Info Capture.JPG

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG
That's definitely higher than what I saw on cargurus. The EX-L w/ nav are listed around 26k and EX at 23k.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
If the EX-L with Nav is listing for $26K that's only a $600 premium over the sedan.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
The lack of features on the MT model makes me wonder if there really will be an Si hatch... because I think there should be something in the gap between the MT Sport and the Type R.

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Hope so. Here's a link https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-d2441#
The hatchback doesn't show up in a new car search on the menu for some reason, but can be found on a used car search.
I will try to boot up the work computer in a little bit and see if I can find pricing info, but we have already ordered them, so as a store we should already know the pricing of them. But I'll will check into it. I may not know until tomorrow as I am not working today due to it being my birthday. But I'll try.

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Glad I got my Touring 4 door. Sorry but that Hatchblooks to much like a body kit car from TFTF.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Things i want off the hatch on my sedan:
  • Black Grille
  • Aluminum pedals
  • Red cluster (Probably very difficult/ near impossible to do)
Things i'd want but are impossible to get
  • paddle shifters

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will try to boot up the work computer in a little bit and see if I can find pricing info, but we have already ordered them, so as a store we should already know the pricing of them. But I'll will check into it. I may not know until tomorrow as I am not working today due to it being my birthday. But I'll try.
Thanks much! And Happy Birthday!

Sman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EX Hatch w/ Sensing
Happy Birthday, is there a way to see if it has Honda Sensing when looking at the listings, or even the vin?
Sponsored