2017 Civic EX-T LED Conversion

JRadT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi there, first post. Just bought a '17 Civic EX-T and wanted to know what my options were upgrading to LED or ect. I know they come standard with the Touring trim but I didn't want leather seats.

Will the oem Touring lights fit or work in my EX-T? Is it true aftermarket LEDs are illegal? I don't need anything fancy, just basic. Will the be able dealership do it?
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi there, first post. Just bought a '17 Civic EX-T and wanted to know what my options were upgrading to LED or ect. I know they come standard with the Touring trim but I didn't want leather seats.

Will the oem Touring lights fit or work in my EX-T? Is it true aftermarket LEDs are illegal? I don't need anything fancy, just basic. Will the be able dealership do it?
They will work. Never heard of aftermarket LEDs being illegal...just don’t drive with any crazy color that’s not road legal. The dealership will do it...depending on multiple factors and caveats but the point is-yes. And if you’re looking to just get LED bulbs...there’s thousands of options. Nothing is the “best”.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
The OEM LED headlights will work, but it will require an additional adapter harness to plug them in.