2016 Mazda 6 Grand Touring

OP
OP

Hockeybeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Well I figured I should update this topic a bit.
Drumroll..........

I purchased the 2016 Honda Civic Touring in Aegean Blue!!! Purchased for $25,689, got interior and exterior desert protection package (because I live in the California desert) for free as well as an 8 year, 120,000 mile extended warranty!

Some things that I would like to speak on-
No one ever mentions that you're able to rewind live radio!!! I realized that you can do this, and no one ever mentions this in reviews that I have seen! By far one of my favorite features!

The power, although well-known by now, is plentiful and peppy! And I definitely appreciate that!
Enjoying the MPG as well - 39MPG average on a 350 mile trip.

Enjoying the Honda Sensing package. I turned off the Lanewatch camera that automatically turns on when the turn signal is activated - Not used to it yet I guess.

I appreciate the 450 Watt sound system however the subwoofer rattle will get annoying quick, need to get that fixed.

I am having some trouble connecting my LG V10 with the head unit to project the Android Auto system. Sometimes it works, most of the time it says that no phone is connected despite my phone charging and being in MTP transfer mode.

Came with no tint on the windows and that will definitely not last long in the Central California summer, need to look into tinting.

Anyways I am really enjoying the car!!
Sponsored

andy_kiawah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Drumroll..........

I purchased the 2016 Honda Civic Touring in Aegean Blue!!! Purchased for $25,689, got interior and exterior desert protection package (because I live in the California desert) for free as well as an 8 year, 120,000 mile extended warranty!

Some things that I would like to speak on-
No one ever mentions that you're able to rewind live radio!!! I realized that you can do this, and no one ever mentions this in reviews that I have seen! By far one of my favorite features!

The power, although well-known by now, is plentiful and peppy! And I definitely appreciate that!
Enjoying the MPG as well - 39MPG average on a 350 mile trip.

Enjoying the Honda Sensing package. I turned off the Lanewatch camera that automatically turns on when the turn signal is activated - Not used to it yet I guess.

I appreciate the 450 Watt sound system however the subwoofer rattle will get annoying quick, need to get that fixed.

I am having some trouble connecting my LG V10 with the head unit to project the Android Auto system. Sometimes it works, most of the time it says that no phone is connected despite my phone charging and being in MTP transfer mode.

Came with no tint on the windows and that will definitely not last long in the Central California summer, need to look into tinting.

Anyways I am really enjoying the car!!
Jealous of your price :) but nice job. I'll have to try the rewinding of live audio. I was not aware of that. As for Android Auto, I gave up on that piece of crap app. It's buggy as hell.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Drumroll..........

Great price!! Did u ask for the desert protection plan to be thrown in for free or did they throw it in automatically???

OP
OP

Hockeybeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great price!! Did u ask for the desert protection plan to be thrown in for free or did they throw it in automatically???
It was already on the car when I arrived and contacted the dealership. Because of the dealership location (in the desert) they put this package on all of their new cars.

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
So I have an EX and I think even my sound system is great compared to every car I have had before, so I'm sure you won't have any problems there. Also, the lack of a volume knob hasn't really made me like the car any less, I use the steering wheel controls and another added bonus is that your passengers may need a while before they figure out how to adjust the volume :headbang:Also that is a great price for the touring, plus the civic is brand new.

EDIT: Didn't see the latest page, but congrats on your purchase!

Faisal Naim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion XB 2011, Scion iM 2016, Scion iA 2016
If you want to save some money, consider the Civic EX-T. It's $4300 less than the Civic Touring, but is still pretty loaded—turbo engine, smart entry/pushbutton start, moonroof, 8-speaker stereo with XM and HD radio, LaneWatch, AndroidAuto/CarPlay, remote start, heated seats, 17" alloy wheels, fog lights, etc.
That's what i was thinking about the civic. Ex-T is the best choice for the money you would spend.
Sponsored