2016 Honda HR-V Configurator LIVE

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The new HRV configurator is live on Honda's website today. I have to say, while i'm not in the market for a small CUV it'd be my first pick. I'm trying very hard to persuade my mom to get an HRV instead of a kia soul.

Hoping some of the tech makes it to the new civics. The electromagnetic touch HVAC controls are pretty sweet, and the electronic parking break with break hold is nice too (especially in rush hour traffic). The fact it comes standard with 17 inch alloy wheels makes me hopeful the civic will ditch the hub caps and have alloys standard as well.
Sponsored

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
An electronic parking brake takes all the fun out of front-wheel drive cars in the winter.

I'd like to see what the 5-door Civic will be like, but I also want to replace my wife's car soon. May end up with an HR-V, I really like the looks and versatility.

RogueDC5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX-S NHBP
Country flag
I wonder if they will make an Acura equivalent with electric front seats seats, electric rear hatch, and the other premium options Acura branding usually comes with.

RogueDC5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX-S NHBP
Country flag
Oh, ha! I didn't even realize that was going to be a thing. I was even sitting here thinking while typing my statement, "They should call it the CDX."

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It makes sense for Acura to get this. With the ILX mirroring the civic, an HRV variant for Acura would be great. Look how well the mini Buick CUV is doing on the market, that's the whole reason chevy decided to bring the Trax over as well. It's definitely a popular segment right now, and it doesn't hurt acura to grow their portfolio a bit.

OP
OP
RobbJK88

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My guess would be that the back end slope will be more similar to the HRV, or a smaller version of the RDX/MDX backends.
Sponsored