2016 Honda Civic Touring | Lunar Silver Metallic

cjar17

_cjar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring // Lunar Silver Metallic | 2001 Lexus IS300 // Onyx Black | 1994 Honda Civic Accord Coupe
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Touring | Lunar Silver Metallic IMG_2508.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Touring | Lunar Silver Metallic IMG_8810
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Touring | Lunar Silver Metallic IMG_2565.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Touring | Lunar Silver Metallic IMG_2566.JPG

OP
OP
cjar17

cjar17

_cjar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring // Lunar Silver Metallic | 2001 Lexus IS300 // Onyx Black | 1994 Honda Civic Accord Coupe
Looking beautiful congrats. Cool fisheye shots what did you use to shoot those?
I use a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. Shoots in 12MP Wide.

BakedTuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic Si EP3
Looks great! This is The Color, at least for me. I never had much interest in silver until my last car. I usually buy used as I hate the hit of depreciation from buying new. And when doing so you usually go with the best choice of the model you want and color becomes a secondary concern at best. When I went looking for a EP3 Civic the best one I could find was Silver that was many years ago. I still own the car and still love it and the color has become a favorite for me it hides flaws so well dirt, scratches, dings they just become unnoticeable from further than a few feet away with Silver. Don't fully understand why but I am happy for it. Next car would love for it to be a Type R hatch in silver but may have to settle for Si sedan in silver, either way I know my color now.

OP
OP
cjar17

cjar17

_cjar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! This is The Color, at least for me. I never had much interest in silver until my last car. I usually buy used as I hate the hit of depreciation from buying new. And when doing so you usually go with the best choice of the model you want and color becomes a secondary concern at best. When I went looking for a EP3 Civic the best one I could find was Silver that was many years ago. I still own the car and still love it and the color has become a favorite for me it hides flaws so well dirt, scratches, dings they just become unnoticeable from further than a few feet away with Silver. Don't fully understand why but I am happy for it. Next car would love for it to be a Type R hatch in silver but may have to settle for Si sedan in silver, either way I know my color now.
Ya I've never been a fan of silver. I was actually going into the dealership to buy a Modern Steel Metallic color way, but it just so happened when I went to test drive it, they had a Lunar Silver Metallic one right next to it. It caught my eye so much that I changed my mind last minute when we were about to do the paperwork and the rest is history. Definitely a great step up from having a black on black car which showed everything. Definitely a great choice for the Si when it comes out, I'll be keeping a lookout for your future pick up!

ARHondaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah I too went with the silver. I've never had a silver car and actually had the dealer order me the white orchid pearl. I saw the silver on the showroom floor and the dealer had already tinted the windows - I guess it was love at first sight and yes...no more black on black Accord.
Sponsored