dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
On the convienience and options thread it's listed.

Driver Preferences
The Civic EX and above trims come with two keyless remotes with unique identifiers. Each remote can be set with unique profiles to accommodate the individual preferences of two different drivers. The available preferences include driver seat and mirror positions. Other preferences include audio system pre-sets, air conditioning preferences, and navigation system settings. In the event both owners use the car at the same time, the Civic will recognize the keylessremote that approaches the driver's door first.
Yes. I know it's there. I quoted a good bit of that yesterday earlier in this thread. And it's why I was looking for details in the OM.

Seems odd it would be in the Comfort & Convenience press release and not mentioned in the OM.

Seems like one or the other is right. I'd bet on the OM as I bet they spent way more time and effort producing it. But I'm still hoping the car has it. Hopefully we'll have an EX-L owner soon to test the mirrors and seat position part…
Sponsored

lightthief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
Yes. I know it's there. I quoted a good bit of that yesterday earlier in this thread. And it's why I was looking for details in the OM.

Seems odd it would be in the Comfort & Convenience press release and not mentioned in the OM.

Seems like one or the other is right. I'd bet on the OM as I bet they spent way more time and effort producing it. But I'm still hoping the car has it. Hopefully we'll have an EX-L owner soon to test the mirrors and seat position part…
It's not a Honda but my Elantra definitely came with it's own manual for both the key fob and the nav system that are separate from the owners manual.

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX with Honda sensor (nov 16) :)
Thanks for the link! The quick start guide that came with the car is "bare" bones and doesn't explain much. Is the Canadian manual different than the american version?

GrkQtie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Do the 2016 civic ext cvt come manual seat adjustments when u have to pump etc your seat or do they come with the button adjust

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do the 2016 civic ext cvt come manual seat adjustments when u have to pump etc your seat or do they come with the button adjust
Manual adjustments.

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Interesting. Seems hard to imagine they changed anything significant; maybe 1 in 10,000 owners are going to stumble on this.
Sponsored