2016 Honda Civic - Heating, Thermostat Issues + Rear Driver door not locking or unlocking

TURBIE613

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
alright since the recalls of the 1.5l turbo for oil dilution, the dealership did the fix and updated the heater computer or something they said to that. since that day my car has been having issues with heating up and not giving much heat into the cabin like before.

i called the dealership back to inform them they took in my car back to diagnostic it. drop the car at 8am they said they would take it at 915 but only took it 10min before closing. they took the car in and started revving the crap out of my engine doing full throttle and half when the car was still cold. they came back to me and told my thermostat was finish on my car and needed replacing.

could anyone confirm if this would be true? the car is still new ish only 2year old and 49k km on it.
plus wouldn't they need to let car warm up before revving it like crazy people ??

the other issue i have notice not long ago is that my rear door on the driver side only is not locking or unlocking with the fob or electronically. the only way to unlock it is by hand moving the lock near the handle. is this a mechanical issue or electronic would this be warrantied ?

thanks
Sponsored