2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I just got this from one area dealer:

The new coupes will be officially released next week, but we will not start receiving the LX and EX's until the beginning of next month. The EXL and Touring's always come out last, so they will take a little longer. We have a Touring being built that is scheduled to arrive at the end of April.

Boo-urns. I really want an EX-L and I am picky on color. I hope one of the other dealers can come through earlier.

edit: just now also got my AWOL dealer I mentioned earlier said "no new info but you will be my first call they should come in soon" :hmm:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
The Civic coupes will be in production at the end of this month and will not hit dealerships until mid May.

That's what one of the dealerships here in AZ said to me, no consistency anywhere :( Haha, boo-urns indeed :p

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
The info is all over the place. Had one dealer just tell me they will have them "officially in stock and on sale 3/17", but couldn't tell me how many, which models or colors. It's funny, I've been waiting since I saw the concept last May. I'm not in a big rush to get one but I hate having something go on sale 3/15 and then have to wait.

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
I'm not in a big rush to get one but I hate having something go on sale 3/15 and then have to wait.
That's the only thing that annoys me, but granted as I've stated before... I'm probably not purchasing until June anyways, I'm just antsy to get down to a dealership and drive it heh

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
Was excited for red until ivory interior booo
Yeah, I really don't get this. First of all, I think all the coupes should have the full-black interior. Isn't that generally considered the "sportier" look? Isn't that precisely why the Civic coupe is the only car in the Honda lineup to have a black headliner? Then they go and give it two-tone seats... meanwhile the sedan gets full black. (Which looks great with the seat stripe, too.) The two-tone is okay... but it should be on the classy Touring model, or as an option, not as the only choice.

Secondly, it's particularly strange for red, when red used to be one of only 3 colors where you could get a black interior. Silver, black, and red coupes got black interiors, and everything else got the ugly bright beige. Now the red gets ivory? I don't get it.

I think in a year, or two years tops - at MMC - the coupe will be offered with full black interior. Shame for now, though.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Welp. Touring it is, I guess.
Call me weird, but I'm not a fan of the Touring headlight. When would we know the invoice price for the coupe or would it be relatively close to the sedan price?

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
Call me weird, but I'm not a fan of the Touring headlight. When would we know the invoice price for the coupe or would it be relatively close to the sedan price?
I don't think it's weird, I'm admittedly not a huge fan of them either... but I do want Honda Sensing. It's disappointing.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I don't think it's weird, I'm admittedly not a huge fan of them either... but I do want Honda Sensing. It's disappointing.
I don't know man. Driving with jeweleye is awesome!!

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I still think Si will be mainstream with automatic and manual and have all black seats with red badge so my red auto could have black seats not ivory. Who knows still a guessing game thanks honda ha

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag

cokeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Welp. Touring it is, I guess.
Ordered my turbo Coupe in Dec. first one at my dealer. Still don't know if a wing comes with my car and what color interior I can get. Aegean Blue and they discounted car $1200

cokeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I wonder if the EX-T trim would be close to the EX-T for the sedan, I know the coupe has the upgraded audio system.
Hopefully the wing will be on the turbo coupe dealers can't tell me
Sponsored