2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I would pay an extra grand for an EX-L with navi if that was a thing, I just am leaning further and further away from wanting Sensing. I can get LEDs put in which is the only other thing I'd miss at all.

My original dealer contact hasn't replied to my last message so I tried out 2 more this morning. There's a ton in the area so figured why not.
Sponsored

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
I have mixed feelings about Sensing too but I think I'm going to stick with the Touring coupe. Now it will be a matter of how soon I can find one in green (or possibly red or blue). I wonder that the lead time will be if I order one from the factory.

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
I have mixed feelings about Sensing too but I think I'm going to stick with the Touring coupe. Now it will be a matter of how soon I can find one in green (or possibly red or blue). I wonder that the lead time will be if I order one from the factory.
I feel the same, a lot of internal debate but I think I'm going to stick with it in blue =] It'll be the first new car I've ever bought so gonna go big or go home hehe

farmboy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Accord Sport
I'm curious too. I love having it! Although, it makes for a challenge when I have to wear a helmet in the car. I basically have to compress my torso and tilt my head to the side.
I've had two cars with moon roofs and found I only use them about once a year, so I see it as just one more thing that can break

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I've had two cars with moon roofs and found I only use them about once a year, so I see it as just one more thing that can break

Yea in my G6 it creates a moisture problem in the car. Hopefully Hondas is much better the GM. But I wouldn't mind saving 800 and not having one

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
There is a thing called Turbo Lag, which a lot of people hate because it creates a lag in response of the launch. The Cool thing Honda has done is that the turbine is smaller and before even the exhaust gas is generated to feed the turbo for response, This turbo is computer controlled and it sucks in fresh air immediately to kill turbo lag.
Care to explain what you're trying say?

10GenCVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe EX-T
Just for comparison on pricing of trims and such (US Prices)

Honda.png
Why does the EX-T coupe get 41 mpg highway when it is lighter than the EX-T sedan which gets 42? Also, why does the coupe touring get 42 mpg when it is heavier than the EX-T?

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I got a response from one of the other dealers I contacted this morning:

Unfortunately, the only information that we have so far, is that the coupes should start arriving in the next one to two months. I am out of town right now, but when I go back in to work tomorrow, I will try to call around to a few Honda reps to see if I can get a better ETA.

I was hoping to avoid getting another oil change on my current car haha but it looks like there is a real possibility it will still be a couple months. :(

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none

Unfortunately, the only information that we have so far, is that the coupes should start arriving in the next one to two months. I am out of town right now, but when I go back in to work tomorrow, I will try to call around to a few Honda reps to see if I can get a better ETA.

I was hoping to avoid getting another oil change on my current car haha but it looks like there is a real possibility it will still be a couple months. :(
I wouldn't trust the dealers it seems like they don't know much either yet and are trying not to over promise

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
I wouldn't trust the dealers it seems like they don't know much either yet and are trying not to over promise
I'm really hoping my dealer didn't over promise (London, Ontario Canada) when he said they should have some on the shipment that gets in on the 20th (with that being said... I think I'm holding off until June until I purchase anyways... so why do I care if they over promised... :p)

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Yeah I'm not sure if I believe the one dealer who told me they were getting some in this week for employee training before they go on sale next week. I think I'll have to stop by the next couple of days and see if I can spot any coupes anywhere.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag

How many miles since your last change?