2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
I'm trying to debate if the honda sensing + nav is worth the extra 3000 bucks to go from EX-L to Touring... After all these stories of the sensing that I've heard it's got me a bit skeptical
Sponsored

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I'm trying to debate if the honda sensing + nav is worth the extra 3000 bucks to go from EX-L to Touring... After all these stories of the sensing that I've heard it's got me a bit skeptical
I posed that to myself this morning and I am already leaning heavily towards "no" - I think the sensing stuff would get on my nerves overall. I will install LEDs myself because I do want bright headlights but the EX-L has everything else I really wanted, and CarPlay can do maps...?

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
So there is no option for the other trim to get honda sensing for the coupe?

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Oh crap you are right only exl and up can have it wow
Thats what I thought from the previous comment about upgrade from Ex-l to touring. I would have got the sensing package with the EX-T but it's not deal breaker. it's something nice to have, but I'm also iffy on it malfunctioning or just overall being a annoyance

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Thats what I thought from the previous comment about upgrade from Ex-l to touring. I would have got the sensing package with the EX-T but it's not deal breaker. it's something nice to have, but I'm also iffy on it malfunctioning or just overall being a annoyance
I am thinking ext with a nice set of rims at least I will be able to buy winter tires and if I scuff them oh well and have awesome all seasons on 18 inchers

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
^^^ the intern that put that together is going to feel some "heat" ;)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Hey Guys, I work for a Honda Dealership. i always come to this forum to see what other fans think of the product, i am a fan of Honda so i work for Honda. Decided to make an account when i read that certain sales reps were telling you guys they wont be available till fall.

I spoke to my manager a few minutes ago and confirmed that if we have ordered any yet. usually all dealerships order 3 months ahead of time for the car to be assigned when produced, demand and supply in accordance to color and trim. We ordered and are expecting to receive ours between the end of April or early May. The Initial supply is a smaller number but then over the course of time it grows. Well in the case of Pilot we are still on high demand and low supply because of the immense response from the Public on the redesign.

I am not an official Honda Rep but i work sales so i can pass on information that i get to you guys as it is available if you like, oh and i drive a civic so :)

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
I can't decide if I want EX-L w/ Honda Sensing or just Touring... I can go with or without the LED headlights. Decisions, decisions...

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
So it looks like the LX-P adds $1000 over the LX. Physically you get a moonroof, electronically you get the Smart Entry system with push button start and remote start.

Just for some comparison, looks like Ford charges $795 for a moonroof option on the Fiesta.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
After having built many cars online from Ford to VW and even Mazda, Honda wins hands down every time for available standard and optional features. It's usually $1-2k cheaper for Honda after the specs are matched up.

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
So there is no option for the other trim to get honda sensing for the coupe?
I think Sensing feature will be optional on some Coupe trims as well, similar to the sedan where EX, EX-T and EX-L have with $1,000 buckaroonies extra over the trim's base MSRP.
Sponsored