2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
maybe in the higher trim levels, im pretty set on the manual transmission, id rather have that than green but both would be a dream.
Sponsored

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wonder if the EX-T trim would be close to the EX-T for the sedan, I know the coupe has the upgraded audio system.
Well, given that the LX is just marginally more than the sedan because of the wheels, the LXP should slightly LESS than the EX sedan since it doesn't have the touchscreen. That leaves a gap in pricing that the EXT could be less, same or more than the EXT sedan, but not by much i'd suspect. Honda likes to civic coupe/sedan as close in pricing as possible across the range. So give or take a few hundred dollars, nothing significant would be my guess.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Release Coming March 15th @ $19,050 upload_2016-3-9_8-35-34

They added this to the Honda site today - if nobody else already posted it up.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Touring adds the LED headlights, heated and LED side mirrors, and of course the 1.5T. And leather. I predict a load of people (on this website even...!) will be getting the EX-T in Manual once available and doing the headlight and side mirror swaps!!

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I do want LED headlights and the heated mirrors sound nice but I don't think I really want the Honda Sensing stuff - not sure about the navigation - does Google Maps or Apple Maps work through the dash via AppleCarPlay? I feel like the way I drive would anger the Sensing and brake check me a lot, haha. Decisions, decisions!

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
Noticed this as well. Hopefully it'll be updated today... it's weird for them to advertise "Build & Price" at the bottom of the email but it isn't actually available on their website yet.
Similar to the Sedan release, the build and price will probably be available on the day of the release of Coupe.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I do want LED headlights and the heated mirrors sound nice but I don't think I really want the Honda Sensing stuff - not sure about the navigation - does Google Maps or Apple Maps work through the dash via AppleCarPlay? I feel like the way I drive would anger the Sensing and brake check me a lot, haha. Decisions, decisions!
I thought that too, but I have it on our MDX tech and it turns off easily enough. Actually, I never turn it off. I don't have the Acura Watch though - that's the one that brake checks. The one I have just steers the car and warns if a collision is possible/likely.
I'd say if it's not about the $$, you should go for as many driver assists as you can get. They are pretty awesome and really help on those long road trips.

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I thought that too, but I have it on our MDX tech and it turns off easily enough. Actually, I never turn it off. I don't have the Acura Watch though - that's the one that brake checks. The one I have just steers the car and warns if a collision is possible/likely.
I'd say if it's not about the $$, you should go for as many driver assists as you can get. They are pretty awesome and really help on those long road trips.
While I wouldn't mind spending a few grand less and just getting the EX-L, it won't break me to get the Touring. I will probably not decide for sure until I try it out at the dealer and of course see what I can actually get in a reasonable time frame.

CivicNut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (WOP), 2019 Pilot Touring (Black)
Country flag
Last edited:

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Not sure if anyone noticed, but the 2015 Civic Sedan and Coupe Si options were removed from the website sometime between February 18th and March 4th. While other 2015 civics still remain. Might be a hint at what's to come in the short future.