tnmz6i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Accord Coupe
The camera in the windshield of the Touring is for the FCW and LDW and the solid panel in the lower grille covers the radar sensor for the Adaptive Cruise Control. The FCW and ACC may use the camera AND the sensor, but I'm not sure.
Sponsored

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Though so! i was doing some snooping around the web and found the same conclusions that Tnmz61 did, good man

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
Anyone noticed the design of the lower bumper on the Touring sedan is a little odd? The fake mesh grill beside the left fog light is covered up and on the right side the fake mesh grill has a few holes in it. What's with this uneven design? Anyone know?
The camera in the windshield of the Touring is for the FCW and LDW and the solid panel in the lower grille covers the radar sensor for the Adaptive Cruise Control. The FCW and ACC may use the camera AND the sensor, but I'm not sure.
Great, what's has been seen cannot be unseen :( didn't notice until reading this.

I don't think you can really notice easily unless the light hits the front end in a certain way anyway.
Sponsored