manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
After seeing Burgundy Pearl in the other thread, this might be a more interesting color to black for my coupe to pair up with a black interior.

You guys think it's too eggplant colored?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic colors (exterior/interior) leaked {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic colors (exterior/interior) leaked {filename}
It's a nice color. Looks black in some lighting but under direct light has a nice blue/purple hue. The tail lights are going to really stand out nicely with the dark colors.
Sponsored

back2civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Anyone noticed the design of the lower bumper on the Touring sedan is a little odd? The fake mesh grill beside the left fog light is covered up and on the right side the fake mesh grill has a few holes in it. What's with this uneven design? Anyone know?

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Usually yes. I assume this color chart may only apply to the sedan. Sometimes each body style gets 1 exclusive color. Usually dark red on the sedan, a blue color on the coupe, and then the Si variants get a really bright pop color. I would assume the Si pop color this time around might be a green similar to the concept car. I know a few people here and other places would like to see a lighter color blue, which they could make a coupe exclusive and keep the dark red color exclusive for the sedan.
Thanks that makes a lot of sense. I would imagine and hope the concept shown was basically one of the Si models that will be available to buy. I know that bold lime green is not for everyone but man would that would stand out on the road :). Personally I'd rather they do exclusive colors for different models rather than body styles). It makes sense to me that the Si would get bolder colors than the LX for example, but I've been in the tough position of having to choose a color I love in a sedan or go with a coupe (which is what I really wanted). It's such a minor thing to reconsider your whole choice of body style but when there's a color you love it'll make you question everything to have it!

Here's a list I came up with for exclusive Si colors over the years:

99-00 Electron Blue Pearl

2002 Euro Yellow Pearl
03-05 Vivid Blue Pearl

06-08 Fiji Blue Pearl
06-08 Habanero Red Pearl
09-11 Redline Orange Pearl
09-11 Dyno Blue Pearl (Exclusive to Si until it joined the standard lineup in 2012)

12-13 Sunburst Orange Pearl
14-15 Orange Fire Pearl
Thanks for doing the research. It seems the lack of a yellow, orange or lighter blue will be filled by the Si soon enough. Judging by the lack of any greens, I think it's about time for one :thumbsup:

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks for doing the research. It seems the lack of a yellow, orange or lighter blue will be filled by the Si soon enough. Judging by the lack of any greens, I think it's about time for one :thumbsup:
Found one!
93-94 Honda del Sol Si - Samba Green Pearl (GY15P)

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
Hmmm, don't know how I feel about the silver.
Blandest color out of the selection IMO. And the light colors show off the kinda awkward hood lines - right across the front and near the A pillar.

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Anyone noticed the design of the lower bumper on the Touring sedan is a little odd? The fake mesh grill beside the left fog light is covered up and on the right side the fake mesh grill has a few holes in it. What's with this uneven design? Anyone know?
I would immagine its some sort of lane watch/radar thing????? Most of the new high end cars have something similar, id doubt that its some kind or IR thing as its too close to the fog light to be useful when the fog is on, but again im just throwing ideas out there...........Im all about the White i dont think id get another colour other then that, but that purple is kinda nice i have to admit

Edit: after watching that new video of the interior on the sedan in red i am pretty sure that its some sort of lane watch/radar unit as i mentioned in my initial post, you can see it here in the first few seconds of the video on the button thats lit up green the button is at 0:02 seconds and the same bumper configuration is at the 01:14sec mark.....so yea it looks like it could standard or optional on the touring trim
http://www.civicx.com/threads/video...th-digital-gauges-and-exterior.237/#post-2594

Last edited:

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
I would immagine its some sort of lane watch/radar thing????? Most of the new high end cars have something similar, id doubt that its some kind or IR thing as its too close to the fog light to be useful when the fog is on, but again im just throwing ideas out there...........Im all about the White i dont think id get another colour other then that, but that purple is kinda nice i have to admit

Edit: after watching that new video of the interior on the sedan in red i am pretty sure that its some sort of lane watch/radar unit as i mentioned in my initial post, you can see it here in the first few seconds of the video on the button thats lit up green the button is at 0:02 seconds and the same bumper configuration is at the 01:14sec mark.....so yea it looks like it could standard or optional on the touring trim
http://www.civicx.com/threads/video...th-digital-gauges-and-exterior.237/#post-2594
All that stuff is up by the rear view mirror.

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Then im stumped lol, what could that be? that was my best guess for that kind of unit, i guess we will see. Good eye boys