Agricolaboy

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan
Country flag
I went to my Honda dealer about my air conditioner blowing warm air. I had received a letter from Honda about a manufacturer defect in the condenser. I was told that the condenser was bad and had to be changed which would be covered under the extended warranty however, they also told me that the compressor was bad as well and this part was not covered under the warranty letter. Has anyone else out there had this issue and how it was resolved? I feel that, as the condenser and compressor work together, that both should be covered as part of the extended warranty. Please let me know if any of you have any thoughts on this. Thank you.
Sponsored

Nickatnite81

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic coupe
Country flag
I went to my Honda dealer about my air conditioner blowing warm air. I had received a letter from Honda about a manufacturer defect in the condenser. I was told that the condenser was bad and had to be changed which would be covered under the extended warranty however, they also told me that the compressor was bad as well and this part was not covered under the warranty letter. Has anyone else out there had this issue and how it was resolved? I feel that, as the condenser and compressor work together, that both should be covered as part of the extended warranty. Please let me know if any of you have any thoughts on this. Thank you.
They told me just the compressor was bad and tried to charge me 1300 bucks. I put some freon in it myself and its been blowing like a champ ever since
Sponsored