2016 EX_L Modified

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Are the Sport wheels the exact same circumference?
im not sure... it fits... little rubbing when i try to do a U turn... but yea im losing 5 miles minimum and 10 miles max.... per gallon... i want my old wheels back... and also i want the continental tires... not the fire stone.
Sponsored

rpetersen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I do not know about these cars but when I was into offroad trucks larger or smaller wheels and tire different from stock size threw off the speedometer
This could be giving you bad readings.
Do you know if your speedo is reading the right speed when your on the road?
I know when I ran bigger tires on the offroad truck my actual speed was faster than what my speedo showed
Example if speedo says 70 you could really be doing 75

It all depends on difference in size of the wheels/tires from stock

Smaller wheels tires you are going slower than what speedo shows and larger wheels tires your going faster than what speedo shows

Make sense?

james420

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring sedan
2016 Civic EXL

19" HFP wheels (Honda Factory Performance)
225/35/19 Michelin Pilots
Honda Body Kit
Carbon Fiber front splitter
Carbon Fiber wrapped: roof, mirrors, front grill
Lowered 1 inch front and rear
Honda rear spoiler
40% tinted glass

Will add pics once car is cleaned and sun is out.

Update:

There is the local new car show for the city we live in and they wanted a car done for the show, so I took the oe springs and torched them so the vehicle sat an inch lower, since no one makes springs yet ( no way can we sell it like this, but when the aftermarket springs come out, they will get installed) as for the splitter just search for a 04-10 BMW E60 M5 Carbon Fiber Under Front Bumper Lip Spoiler Splitter, this is what was installed. The top is the carbon fiber wrap and kind of textured, along with the mirrors and grill. When the sun is out I will get better pics of the roof and grill.

modified-2016-civic-sp7128a.jpg
modified-2016-civic-sp7128b.jpg
modified-2016-civic-sp7128c.jpg
modified-2016-civic-sp7128d.jpg
modified-2016-civic-sp7128e.jpg
hey can u link the parts cuz im new to modifiing cares and dont know where to really look.
Sponsored