2016 EX-T. No audio after bluetooth calls..

CIVIC-EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2015 Prius C2
Country flag
I have a 2016 ex-t and while i am listening to the radio, i get a phone call and after the phone call the
audio stops working. I can change the volume and everything but no sound from radio. Had to reset the head unit and everything starts working normal again. Anyone have this issue?
Sponsored

harrywinnipeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 touring
Hi, I am having 2016 Honda Civic touring and I am facing the same problem. Were you able to find a permanent solution for this problem?

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LSM Civic Coupe Touring
I have the same issue in my touring coupe, and I have had the update applied. Happened this morning. Listening to Pandora with no issues, got a call, after the call there was no audio till I reset the head unit. The system is total crap IMO and it is buggy as hell. I have had calls in the past without losing audio, so I do not think it directly related.

Ash2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC 2016 Touring
I have this problem often and has the update done as well. Best trick is to press the car talk button on the steering wheel once and let the car speak anything once and hit back button; center one in steering wheel and your sound will come back....

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have this problem often and has the update done as well. Best trick is to press the car talk button on the steering wheel once and let the car speak anything once and your sound will come back....

Thanks for the tip. I will try this the next time it acts up.

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have this problem often and has the update done as well. Best trick is to press the car talk button on the steering wheel once and let the car speak anything once and hit back button; center one in steering wheel and your sound will come back....

This looks like it is for all audio, I only lose bluetooth audio. I will give it a try tho. XM, FM, and AM all work fine, I only lose audio with bluetooth.
Sponsored