2016 Civic vs. Accord

SPEEDANDTECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accords
I have a 2016 Honda Accord Sport. I am also getting 2016 Honda Civic EX-T with leather.
The Accord is really nice but doesn't have apple play like the civic will. You can't go wrong. I am a diehard Honda guy myself. I also have a 2014 mdx and 2011 Honda accord se. Honda family here.
Sponsored

Mistahoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GS350, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Accord Touring
I have a 2016 Honda Accord Sport. I am also getting 2016 Honda Civic EX-T with leather.
The Accord is really nice but doesn't have apple play like the civic will. You can't go wrong. I am a diehard Honda guy myself. I also have a 2014 mdx and 2011 Honda accord se. Honda family here.
OP is looking at the 16 Accord EX and 16 Civic EX. Both have Apply Car Play and Android Auto. The 16 Accord Sport does not have the Touchscreen Audio Display, so it will not have either feature. You're right though, both vehicles are nice and can't really go wrong with either one. Accord has more space versus the Civc, but in terms of HP and performance, I'd say they're both on par.

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
I drive a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. I also sell Hondas. In my opinion it depends on what your priorities are. The Accord Sport is bigger, smoother ride, quieter, and better build quality. The Civic with the 1.5 turbo is faster (Civic 0-60 6.7sec, Accord 0-60 7.2sec), better handling, and better fuel economy. If you want a highway cruiser, get the Accord. If you want a fun car to drive, get the Civic.

I've driven the Accord for 6 months and test driven the 2016 Civic almost everyday since it's been released. I'll be getting out of my Accord lease and into a '16 Civic Touring by this summer.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I drive a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. I also sell Hondas. In my opinion it depends on what your priorities are. The Accord Sport is bigger, smoother ride, quieter, and better build quality. The Civic with the 1.5 turbo is faster (Civic 0-60 6.7sec, Accord 0-60 7.2sec), better handling, and better fuel economy. If you want a highway cruiser, get the Accord. If you want a fun car to drive, get the Civic.

I've driven the Accord for 6 months and test driven the 2016 Civic almost everyday since it's been released. I'll be getting out of my Accord lease and into a '16 Civic Touring by this summer.
I went from a crosstour to the new civic, I think the seats in the civic are way more comfortable for long rides than my crosstour was

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
I went from a crosstour to the new civic, I think the seats in the civic are way more comfortable for long rides than my crosstour was
The Crosstour is based on the 2008-2012 Honda Accord. The 2013-present Accord's seats are drastically improved compared to the old generation.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Crosstour is based on the 2008-2012 Honda Accord. The 2013-present Accord's seats are drastically improved compared to the old generation.
I drove a 2015 Accord, sure it was nice, but it could not compete with this 2016 Civic

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Ya think? Lol :)
Lol some people just always have to win online :bonk:I noticed you have the most posts on this site. Guess you have a lot of time on your hands lol We're all Honda fans. That's why we're here. 2015 Accord, better seats, 2016 Civic, better in some categories depending on your priorities.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol some people just always have to win online :bonk:I noticed you have the most posts on this site. Guess you have a lot of time on your hands lol We're all Honda fans. That's why we're here. 2015 Accord, better seats, 2016 Civic, better in some categories depending on your priorities.
Wow dude, I was totally joking with you hence the smilie face. And you've got serious time on your hands if you checked every single members profiles to determine I have made the most posts. Dear, you don't get to TELL me what I find most comfortable. And in my own experience my body finds the civic seats more comfortable than ANY other car I've driven. This isn't a debate, it's my opinion. And you don't get that. Clearly you need a hobby. Get off my back and buzz off. Get a sense of humor. Good God.
What I do with my time also falls under the none of your business catagory. Have a lovely day.

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Wow dude, I was totally joking with you hence the smilie face. And you've got serious time on your hands if you checked every single members profiles to determine I have made the most posts. Dear, you don't get to TELL me what I find most comfortable. And in my own experience my body finds the civic seats more comfortable than ANY other car I've driven. This isn't a debate, it's my opinion. And you don't get that. Clearly you need a hobby. Get off my back and buzz off. Get a sense of humor. Good God.
What I do with my time also falls under the none of your business catagory. Have a lovely day.
Lol check every members file lol it shows when you look at the members list. Clearly I need a hobby lmao coming from the guy with 700+ posts lol

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol check every members file lol it shows when you look at the members list. Clearly I need a hobby lmao coming from the guy with 700+ posts lol
I have no need to check what other people are doing, I really don't care, and the fact you do, is funny, considering you tell me that I have so much time on my hands.
And FYI, I'm not a guy, so much for your investigative skills honey. Its no wonder you have zero thanks for your posts. Sheesh learn to get along with people or get off here.
You don't even OWN a Civic, so why exactly are you here, other than to attack people?

Chumacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol that explains it. You win princess.
WOW now you can add sexist to your title along with internet bully. PLEASE MOVE ON, this is not that serious. Go on over to the ACCORD forum where you belong, and live happily ever after. My being a female has NOTHING to do with your sexist anger issues. Obviously you hate women, Have a lovely day :)

Last edited: