05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
It's hard to tell just how badass the new Type R is in still photos but this walkaround video gives a better idea.

Sponsored

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
Nice video, you also get to see the lights in action. I wish I could see this car in person. Any word on if it will make an appearance at any US events ?

OP
OP
05 Si

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Gahh I love this car!! I might like that interior even better than the exterior actually - especially those seats!

Backstrom

Threads
Reaction score
Nice video, you also get to see the lights in action. I wish I could see this car in person. Any word on if it will make an appearance at any US events ?
Now that it has been announced to be US bound I dont see why not, but they probably won't show off the Asian/Euro version since ours will look slightly different.... meaning it could be a while before we see a US-spec Type R be ready to be shown stateside.

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Now that it has been announced to be US bound I dont see why not, but they probably won't show off the Asian/Euro version since ours will look slightly different.... meaning it could be a while before we see a US-spec Type R be ready to be shown stateside.
Whens' the next US auto show we could see it at?

Tap Out

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV
Maybe we'll see something in LA towards end of the year?

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Any exterior video of this car in action yet? I saw the nurburing video in that other thread but that was all in-car. Looking to see how it hears from the outside.