2016+ Civic SI Flex Fuel Kit Reviews

Which Flex Fuel Kit would you recommend, 2018 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner)

• SiriMoto Flex Fuel Kit w/ stage 2 tune

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey, what's going on ladies and gents! I been trying to do some research lately on the latest flex fuel kits and can't seem to make a decision. Does anyone have some advice, a link or their experiences with their flex-fuel kits that could help me out? Additionally, I plan on having a stage 2 tune to go with this :)

The kits I am aware of are PRL, TSP, and, SiriMoto.

PRL seems like a solid kit.

TSP mentions you have to cut a small notch on the top of the fuse box so the wire can exit.

SiriMoto seems pretty decent too.

They're all pretty much the same price +/- $50 dollars for the most part. However, some are currently unavailable at the moment.

What you all think? Not in a rush either, so if someone knows when some deals are popping up let a brother know! haha
Sponsored

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the TSP kit and a friend has the PRL. I like my friend's PRL kit a lot better. It looks very cool in the engine bay. My TSP kit is very high quality too and it is more stealthy. I didn't like having to cut the notch though. The TSP includes the Stage 2 tune for the Si, which I almost consider mandatory for the Si. If I bought now I would get the PRL and pay TSP extra for their tune.

OP
OP
Robertm005

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have the TSP kit and a friend has the PRL. I like my friend's PRL kit a lot better. It looks very cool in the engine bay. My TSP kit is very high quality too and it is more stealthy. I didn't like having to cut the notch though. The TSP includes the Stage 2 tune for the Si, which I almost consider mandatory for the Si. If I bought now I would get the PRL and pay TSP extra for their tune.
Awesome, appreciate your honesty man! Do you have an upgraded clutch by chance? or you still rocking the stock one and if so do you notice it slipping on normal drives or just gunning it in low gears?

[edit] just seen your signature with your listed parts.

Last edited:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I just ordered the PRL recently. Still waiting for it to ship. I was aiming to get the TSP kit initially. But it was out of stock.

OP
OP
Robertm005

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I just ordered the PRL recently. Still waiting for it to ship. I was aiming to get the TSP kit initially. But it was out of stock.
Kshawn,

Yeah, I saw they are currently out of stock, did you order the stage two tune as well or just the FF kit? Regardless, let me know what you think when you install that bad boy :)

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Kshawn,

Yeah, I saw they are currently out of stock, did you order the stage two tune as well or just the FF kit? Regardless, let me know what you think when you install that bad boy :)
Will do. I'll be making a full thread. I installed the PRL turbo kit, gtx2860r, a couple weeks ago along with a meth injection system. I'm getting tuned by Derek in a few weeks. Can't wait to see what e30-40 paired with VP M1 meth injection will do ;)

OP
OP
Robertm005

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Will do. I'll be making a full thread. I installed the PRL turbo kit, gtx2860r, a couple weeks ago along with a meth injection system. I'm getting tuned by Derek in a few weeks. Can't wait to see what e30-40 paired with VP M1 meth injection will do ;)
Dang son! You making them huge gains, what's your target goal for HP? I hope to eventually get there, it's hard to get my wife on board with all these purchases haha... she doesn't understand the dark side of turbo.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Dang son! You making them huge gains, what's your target goal for HP? I hope to eventually get there, it's hard to get my wife on board with all these purchases haha... she doesn't understand the dark side of turbo.
Haha my gf isn't to excited about it either. I'm Hoping to hit 400hp and not destroy the fx350 clutch. Unfortunately I feel that's going to be what holds my tune back.

OP
OP
Robertm005

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Haha my gf isn't to excited about it either. I'm Hoping to hit 400hp and not destroy the fx350 clutch. Unfortunately I feel that's going to be what holds my tune back.
how is the fx350? I was looking to get that actually. I hear the 400 rattles so wasn't really into it.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
how is the fx350? I was looking to get that actually. I hear the 400 rattles so wasn't really into it.
It was great, for about 20k. But not so much now. Shifting needs to be exact or chatter chatter. I got the lightweight flywheel as well

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Thats exactly what I did haha. Im waiting for my kit to be shipped.

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yup im still waiting for mine to ship as well. I messaged prl. They said they have the kits, they're just waiting for the fittings they said then they'll be getting shipped. Theu said somewhere bu the end of this week

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
God these companies suck. You pay all this money to purchase an item then have to wait weeks just for it to ship? Does that seem like a good business practice? Car people

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Yup im still waiting for mine to ship as well. I messaged prl. They said they have the kits, they're just waiting for the fittings they said then they'll be getting shipped. Theu said somewhere bu the end of this week
They are probably just waiting for the cheap kits from China to show up so they can put a sticker on it and send it to you lol

OP
OP
Robertm005

Robertm005

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Thats exactly what I did haha. Im waiting for my kit to be shipped.
Very nice! Yeah I got some PRL products already and I do love the quality and customer service they provide. I will most likely do like most of you are suggesting and get the PRL flex fuel kit and buy into the stage two tune
Sponsored