MeGustaVtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
HondaProJason says the 2016 Civic Si "should be here March 2016" and that we may get more info and/or a possible look at the 2017 Type-R at next year's Geneva auto show (starts March 3, 2016)

Sponsored

Pkcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic
I really have my fingers crossed that we find out something at the SEMA show in November. Specs would be best but just some pics of the coupe and sedan SI would do. Can't wait until March on the lots.

hothatchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Mark5
That's not far away at all. But assuming there is both an Si coupe and sedan coming, would they launch together in March? Have they always launched at the same time in the past?

disco13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 accord v6
Any word on the Si being offered in hatchback form?

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
That's when I was thinking, March. I feel like they need to start giving us information. Am going to be patient on which model I get but I know some body is going to buy a 1.5t in November and then find out like December that the Si will be offered in DCT and really kick themselves for not waiting. imo

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Not that I heard but Si needs to be on all three body styles in manual and auto this time around imo!
And if the Si club gets mad because now there is a auto then maybe they need to upgrade to the type r club ha

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Now that they are bringing the Type R to the states, I think they should do an all US reveal and debut. Don't let the new Focus RS get all the headlines here.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Normaly the Si sedan gets released when the sedan is released and the coupe Si with the standard coupe. I had seen the 1st Focus RS comercial yesterday during the OSU football game. I know it has good power but still its a Ford. I heard a 3yr old ST rattling like the turd a few days ago.. I have been driving Hondas for 20yrs now dont plan to change now.. LOL.. Cant wait for the next 20 years of problem free Honda ownership.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Any word on the Si being offered in hatchback form?
Not that I heard but Si needs to be on all three body styles in manual and auto this time around imo!
Nobody knows yet if there'll be an Si hatchback, but most expect both the coupe and sedan at least. And yea if they made it in all 3 body styles and with both auto and manual transmission, it'd be the best selling Si model ever. Actually it may be the best selling one even without a hatchback and auto transmission.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Normaly the Si sedan gets released when the sedan is released and the coupe Si with the standard coupe. I had seen the 1st Focus RS comercial yesterday during the OSU football game. I know it has good power but still its a Ford. I heard a 3yr old ST rattling like the turd a few days ago.. I have been driving Hondas for 20yrs now dont plan to change now.. LOL.. Cant wait for the next 20 years of problem free Honda ownership.
I was thinking too how it was weird they didn't launch the Si sedan with the sedan release. Wonder why they didn't. Unless there won't be an Si sedan this time around...?

Ford's design and quality are up big from the past but it's still no Honda if you want reliability. Personally I don't are how fast or hot my car is if I have to worry about reliability issues regularly.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I was thinking too how it was weird they didn't launch the Si sedan with the sedan release. Wonder why they didn't. Unless there won't be an Si sedan this time around...?

Ford's design and quality are up big from the past but it's still no Honda if you want reliability. Personally I don't are how fast or hot my car is if I have to worry about reliability issues regularly.
That is one of the reasons I got my accord and will continue to buy Honda now. Their cars just feel solid. My accord is a 2010 with 95k miles and it drives/feels exactly how it did when I bought it.

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I don't think we've seen any Si prototypes spied though. Will we really see it in dealers in 4-5 months?

JIM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx

We have customers trade their Focuses in on Civics all the time and you always get the same answer from them. The Focus is not built by Honda. Rattle traps and shoddy cheap workmanship and parts.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
We have customers trade their Focuses in on Civics all the time and you always get the same answer from them. The Focus is not built by Honda. Rattle traps and shoddy cheap workmanship and parts.
I have owned two Chryslers when I was a kid one ford and three gm cars. I can tell you that Honda and Toyota are the only two brands I will consider again. Well maybe Tesla when they are affordable.
Sponsored