mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
And ew stop with the damn pinstripes! :puke:
I alreeady asked the manager to NOT install those on mine when I get one. I like the spoiler - but maybe it is just that I really really like the look of the white Civic.
Sponsored

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
That looks HOT! It totally suits the rear end of the car, whoever designed that knows his shit!

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
So question guys. If I say got the EXT I can get that spoiler because its on the accessories page when you build it. Is it limited to that? I dislike the rims on the EXT which would make me want to upgrade my rims. But on the accessories page the different option rims is only available with the touring trim which makes no sense those rims are actually nice. Obviously the Touring has a little lip spoiler so I would not add the wing spoiler to the touring. Does this mean at the dealer ship I can add the rims to EXT? And do I get both sets?

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Also is the $399. for the wing spoiler installed or just the part?

SPEEDANDTECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accords
I can't believe how good this car looks. the lx is under 20k and this has to be the best looking car under 25k period. The touring topping out at about 27-28k is a lot of car for the money.

I prefer a spoiler that is connected vs. space.

IndyHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord EXL V6 coupe
Spoiler doesn't look as bad as I thought it may...But whoever the rookie was that striped that car needs another round of learning. I hate pinstripes, but those don't follow the curves of the car at all!

snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic ex-l
First real life look at the factory accessory wing spoiler installed on a 2016 Civic LX sedan.

This wing spoiler price is $399 (msrp).

2016-civic-wing-spoiler1.jpg

2016-civic-wing-spoiler2.jpg

2016-civic-wing-spoiler3.jpg

Official photos from Honda for reference:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic sedan wing spoiler first real life look {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic sedan wing spoiler first real life look {filename}
That looks HOT! It totally suits the rear end of the car, whoever designed that knows his shit!
This seems understated to me, but I do think it adds to the car's profile in a good way. I'd still prefer a bookshelf on the trunk, but I have poor taste I suppose.
First real life look at the factory accessory wing spoiler installed on a 2016 Civic LX sedan.

This wing spoiler price is $399 (msrp).

Official photos from Honda for reference:

Nice. Really completes the back. Also, the mudguards fill in that empty space between rear wheel and back quarter. I'm getting one on my lunar silver exl. Will post pics when it gets here. To be clear, the back looks unfinished without the spoiler.

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
Holy cow, I'm obsessed already. Something about a Honda with a spoiler makes me not want to take my eyes off it. My last Honda had one and I can't wait for my current one to have one!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
And ew stop with the damn pinstripes! :puke:
I have pin stripes..silver and black on my green coupe that they had already put on.. I dunno on my coupe I like them.. However, I would not want them on a sedan. It's your car..so please yourself...not everyone else.:D:yes:

Last edited:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Sedan spoiler doesn't look too bad. I like the fact that it has a light in it, since the Coupe spoiler doesn't.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
The Sedan spoiler doesn't look too bad. I like the fact that it has a light in it, since the Coupe spoiler doesn't.
Awww...how come we didn't get a light!:p
Sponsored