• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Afternoon,

Selling my 2016+ Sedan Husky Exact fit floor liners.

This is front and rear set, they are dirty from use right now but pulling out this evening to clean up and can post actual pictures. They are in my 2017 Civic Si Sedan and fit perfectly. Selling my car and will slowly be parting out my goodies leading up to my Truck purchase!

$110 local - $135 Shipped and I will be eating shipping cost as they are a weird item and cost around 45 bucks to ship.

PM me if interested.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear Husky Liners.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear Husky Exact Fit Floor Liners.JPG

OP
OP
bahndrvr

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump

OP
OP
bahndrvr

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry man, just seeing this - we had the hurricane roll through, and my mother ended up in the hospital, was in Intensive care for 13 days - she is finally stable and doing good so getting back to my grind. Will pull them out and wash them up, take some pics and switch the out for my stock ones ASAP. Probably tomorrow by lunch will have some pics for you:)

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
Sorry man, just seeing this - we had the hurricane roll through, and my mother ended up in the hospital, was in Intensive care for 13 days - she is finally stable and doing good so getting back to my grind. Will pull them out and wash them up, take some pics and switch the out for my stock ones ASAP. Probably tomorrow by lunch will have some pics for you:)
God bless you brother. I hope all continues to get better for you. Take your time with the pictures brother, gotta take care of your family first!

OP
OP
bahndrvr

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry for delay pics as if yesterday!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear 20190923_075624

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear 20190923_075626

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear 20190923_075638

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear 20190923_075608

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016+ Civic Sedan Husky Floor Liners - Front and Rear 20190923_075622

OP
OP
bahndrvr

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Back to the top - still availiable in excellent condition! Want to sell so can buy a set for my truck when I get it:)