Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Updates:

Reviews and tech specs of the 2016 sedan will be posted at 12am CDT on Oct. 19

We've posted the full 2016 sedan pricing at: http://www.civicx.com/threads/official-2016-honda-civic-pricing-invoice-retail-revealed.412/

Mark your calendars! Monday, October 19 (12am CDT) is going to be a big day - the reviews embargo lifts on the 19th, and the 2016 pricing information will also be announced.

And if you've been following the news here, dealer training on the 2016 model will follow a few days later on October 23. Then 1-2 weeks after that, sales will begin!
Sponsored

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Old news no? Can you give us some info on the coupe?

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Thx for the update. We already know it's well put together and a big step up in styling and quality overall but we'll finally learn how it drives and performs. I especially curious how the new turbo engine performs.

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Thanks for sharing. So I suppose that people can buy the car before the LA autoshow starts right?

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Mark your calendars! Monday, October 19 is going to be a big day - the reviews embargo lifts on the 19th, and the 2016 pricing information will also be announced.

And if you've been following the news here, dealer training on the 2016 model will follow a few days later on October 23. Then 1-2 weeks after that, sales will begin!
Where does the cover image for this post come from? Very nice one and I wanna see more, thanks in advance :)

OP
OP
administrator

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. So I suppose that people can buy the car before the LA autoshow starts right?
If this expected schedule holds, then yes it should be on sale shortly before the LA show starts on Nov 20.

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
If this expected schedule holds, then yes it should be on sale shortly before the LA show starts on Nov 20.
Great! My whole family are so looking forward to the new Civic and can't wait to see it in the dealership! So are you working for Honda or?

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Here you go! Modern Steel Metallic looks amazing in these pics!

gray-2016-civic1.jpg
gray-2016civic-2.jpg
Thanks so much! Downloaded these and gonna make them my profile pic on Facebook :) The color looks awesome in these pics indeed! But still prefer silver or white ;)

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic reviews coming October 19, together with pricing {filename}

This view shows just how aggressive they took the design. I can't believe I'm looking at a standard Civic...all those sexy sculpted sharp lines and great stance.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
That side view is a great way to show off the angles. That is also probably my favorite color. Darker than a regular silver, helps show off the lines.

After having my current car in taffeta white and how much of a bitch it is to keep clean/brown spots off the paint, this would be a welcome change.

Man... that touring looks sick.

Although one of my complaints is the hidden exhaust. I think you would want a nice dual exhaust with chrome finishers, not a dual exhaust thats mostly hidden.

Last edited:

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just saw on another website that pricing starts at $18,680. Not sure how credible the site is since it's called Gospel Herald.

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
That side view is a great way to show off the angles. That is also probably my favorite color. Darker than a regular silver, helps show off the lines.

After having my current car in taffeta white and how much of a bitch it is to keep clean/brown spots off the paint, this would be a welcome change.

Man... that touring looks sick.

Although one of my complaints is the hidden exhaust. I think you would want a nice dual exhaust with chrome finishers, not a dual exhaust thats mostly hidden.
Mud and rain drops on a white car is really a problem...maybe I will get the silver one then..

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Just saw on another website that pricing starts at $18,680. Not sure how credible the site is since it's called Gospel Herald.
One reviewer website had said either the EX model or the base model would be within $200 of its 2015 counterpart's starting price. Current LX is $18,490.

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
My guess is not very :) That's a pretty specific price they have but unless I see it in a leaked document no way a Honda rep just casually mentioned that specific of a price to someone at the media drives or another event.
Sponsored