2016 Civic Named Wards Auto 10 Best Interiors

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All the cars were divided into classes. The winner of each class was listed.

Interesting that there's not one Acura in there, yet little brother Civic made it :) confirms I made the right decision overall...
Sponsored

Brett Bynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
I do kinda wish they stitched/padded some of the lower plastics underneath the infotainment, a la the '16 Mazda 6. That would have been a really nice premium touch.
My concern is that it no longer has an auxiliary cord, or cd player, and the hard plastic on the outboard seats where your shoulders go. Other than that, it's a spot on interior

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My concern is that it no longer has an auxiliary cord, or cd player, and the hard plastic on the outboard seats where your shoulders go. Other than that, it's a spot on interior
I've gotten used to the no CD player thing pretty quickly, I agree about the hard plastic in the back. Saved Honda what, like $5 per car? o_O

iqflash

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Alto, Suzuki Cultus

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think all car radios stock and aftermarket are inferior on the entertainment view. I think Honda needs to go back to a 2 tear dash. Keep the back up camera\ mpg ext ext in front of you and keep entertainment to the side. Samsung S2 or iPad in the dash would be sweet. It's actually the thing now and people are doing it left and right. But if your factory stereo does it all your screwed to do such an upgrade.

justgetonthebike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I have a love/hate relationship with my EX-T's cloth interior. I like the feel, but it sucks up the lint. I'll be budgeting lint rollers for the next few years.
Sponsored