2016 Civic LX makes squeaking/creaking noise when braking in reverse

Dezso3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
My Civic LX only has 3,000 miles on it. Recently, when braking in reverse, a loud, high pitched squeaking/creaking sound can be heard coming from the rear brakes. Sometimes when I drive normally (forward), the brakes also feel weak when I apply them, and occasionally I will have to push the pedal all the way to the floor. There have even been times when I was driving and there was a loud, high-pitched moaning/squeaking coming from the front, right brakes. What on Earth could this be?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
My Civic LX only has 3,000 miles on it. Recently, when braking in reverse, a loud, high pitched squeaking/creaking sound can be heard coming from the rear brakes. Sometimes when I drive normally (forward), the brakes also feel weak when I apply them, and occasionally I will have to push the pedal all the way to the floor. There have even been times when I was driving and there was a loud, high-pitched moaning/squeaking coming from the front, right brakes. What on Earth could this be?
Don't fool around with brakes if you have to push the pedal to the floor. Bring it to the dealer right away.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
as stated above if your pedal goes down to the floor easily... take it to the dealer asap!
Sponsored