63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
The fact that they didn't have output shots on the order page worries me. TRS is all about showing output and highlighting cutout color and intensity. I'm doubtful
Thats true, ive been waiting since the day they released the teaser video. I just wanna decide which route to go either these LEDs or projector retrofit but no output reviews yet damn!! I guess will have to wait.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
The fact that they didn't have output shots on the order page worries me. TRS is all about showing output and highlighting cutout color and intensity. I'm doubtful
i don't think trs has many output shots of their led headlight line up in general.

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
I have a pair of depo led lights... lightning is just fine. I don’t understand why people keep complaining of the output. What are you trying to light up, the world? I had a set of HIDs... these lights come VERY close to the output but also give a better look. Tonight driving around I turned off my LED fogs and the lights still looked great.

$475 for the pair... many others like myself haven’t had issues with them. $1200 for these TRS.... like someone else said, I’d probably put that on rims if anything.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I have a pair of depo led lights... lightning is just fine. I don’t understand why people keep complaining of the output. What are you trying to light up, the world? I had a set of HIDs... these lights come VERY close to the output but also give a better look. Tonight driving around I turned off my LED fogs and the lights still looked great.

$475 for the pair... many others like myself haven’t had issues with them. $1200 for these TRS.... like someone else said, I’d probably put that on rims if anything.
For $1,300, its understandable that people wouldn't settle for output that is "just fine". The ability to see down the road (output) should be more important than the look (cosmetic) of a headlight. If your led lights are adequate for you then alright. It's hard to go back to reflectors or halogen projectors when you have experienced real HID projectors

OP
OP
yamin1021

yamin1021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
For $1,300, its understandable that people wouldn't settle for output that is "just fine". The ability to see down the road (output) should be more important than the look (cosmetic) of a headlight. If your led lights are adequate for you then alright. It's hard to go back to reflectors or halogen projectors when you have experienced real HID projectors
I don't know why it has 3 low beam projectors but output is still not impressed. like the bright af DRL though.

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
1300 dollar price tag for a crappy output. not worth the money. Retroquick h1 minis have a better output.

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
1300 dollar price tag for a crappy output. not worth the money. Retroquick h1 minis have a better output.

Chris3k2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So these honestly aren't as good as the one LEDs on the tourings and type r? What's a good option that is plug and play like this?

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I think it shouldnt be to bad, I mean the XB LED Foglights are hella bight and give out a wide beam, time will tell once these headlights are out in the market.
Sponsored