First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Weird. I know the new Toyota Avalon has sequential turn signals on both headlights and tail lights. I don't see a reason for you getting a fine if Toyota can come out stock with them.
Sponsored

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
Weird. I know the new Toyota Avalon has sequential turn signals on both headlights and tail lights. I don't see a reason for you getting a fine if Toyota can come out stock with them.
Ah i see haven't noticed it, since i thought no cars had front sequential from stock i shouldn't have it on, but ya cops around here have been pretty harsh fiats 500 abarth getting VI for loud exhaust and they come stock like that.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys think if law enforcement sees sequential front turn signals they will VI us? depending where you live i guess, Where i live VIs are getting out of hand.
I installed sequential tail lights in my old Mustang back in 2003. YEARS before Ford decided to make them OEM in 2012(ish). I never had an issue. I can't see getting in trouble anywhere in the USA for sequential blinkers. They're OEM in several vehicles now.

DetentionDNB

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
Please keep in mind that TRS doesn't manufacture these headlights. CoPlus in Taiwan does. I doubt they open each box after they receive them from Taiwan and check each one since CoPlus themselves should have their own QC process.

As far as the delay goes, being that they're made overseas they probably don't have much control over that.
The reflector style headlights we sell (At TRS) are NOT made by Coplus. They are made by VLAND.

The Morimoto XB projector style headlights, ARE made by Coplus.

Hope that clears up some of the misinformation being thrown around here.
Sponsored