2016 civic ex-t vs. 2017 hyundai tuscon eco/sport turbo

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
Both are the same price, both have turbos, one is suv, one is compact. I drove both. Tucson is a great suv probably better than current crv. The turbo is great as is its dct. It gets very good gas mileage in the eco (base model) and gets a few less in the sport model that comes with blind side detection. Help me decide.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Depends on your needs? If I had a family with tweens or something like that I'd lean more towards the Tuscon. Better yet, wait for the '17 CR-V, said to have BSM + (I think?) the full Honda Sensing suite and the 1.5T on EX and above.

Granted, I haven't driven the new Tuscon (did the last gen b/c we were looking at a car for my sister), but I still feel Hyundai lags a little behind Honda in terms of driving dynamics and interior materials. They're closing the gap tho

OP
OP
ulieq

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
I'm goi
Depends on your needs? If I had a family with tweens or something like that I'd lean more towards the Tuscon. Better yet, wait for the '17 CR-V, said to have BSM + (I think?) the full Honda Sensing suite and the 1.5T on EX and above.

Granted, I haven't driven the new Tuscon (did the last gen b/c we were looking at a car for my sister), but I still feel Hyundai lags a little behind Honda in terms of driving dynamics and interior materials. They're closing the gap tho
I'm going to go on a limb and say 2017 CRV will be 30,000 with any useful options and out of my price range.
Sponsored