Mani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016
BRO
"10. Open the internet browser and type about:debug
11. Then delete it and type file:/// and hit enter
12. You will see the file system files, scroll down and click on vendor then app folder
13. scroll down and you find WhitelistApService.apk file
14. NEVER NEVER NEVER click on any APK only WhitelistApService.apk (I WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
15. click on it and it will try to install then it fail
16. then back to the home screen and hold power till it asking for reboot. reboot your system and viola you can run browser and gallery to browse , watch you tube or videos"

JUST DO THOSE STEP
FORGET THE FIRST 9
Thanks for sure. I will try and give my feedback.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mikealanni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Thanks for sure. I will try and give my feedback.
Also if you did the developer option the you don't need it as just modify the whitelist for browser and galary to null like the applications you have installed

saviour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
It might brick you device and stuck on booting
Hi Mikealanni, I'm so bad luck and accidentally wrong install another services, now the device is stuck on booting, any possibility to fix? Thank you in advance.

OP
OP

mikealanni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Hi Mikealanni, I'm so bad luck and accidentally wrong install another services, now the device is stuck on booting, any possibility to fix? Thank you in advance.
Is it stuck on boot loop or it boot with nothing showing ? Also try safe mode by holding menu when it is boot. If that not help then only dealer can help u

saviour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
Is it stuck on boot loop or it boot with nothing showing ? Also try safe mode by holding menu when it is boot. If that not help then only dealer can help u
Stuck on the boot, screen show nothing, but the climate and touch is working. No radio, no reverse camera. Tried enter to safe mode, same blank sceen just the safe mode show at left bottom of the screen. Thank you to your kind advise.

OP
OP

mikealanni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Stuck on the boot, screen show nothing, but the climate and touch is working. No radio, no reverse camera. Tried enter to safe mode, same blank sceen just the safe mode show at left bottom of the screen. Thank you to your kind advise.
Ok, the screen is there but it is not showing. You need to slide down from
Ok, we can solve this but is it a little hard... The system is up but the menu it not showing. Touch will work so you need blindly slide down the notification then Puch on the gear and then on the app and then try to uninstall everything and confirm it... All this need to happen blindly and just think you seeing the menus.... I will attack couple pictures to fgute out where is the locatios of the gear and app and uninstall

OP
OP

mikealanni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211415

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211437

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211450

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211513

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211541

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20170924_211552

OP
OP

mikealanni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Tried very hard for several times, but no luck. The “unseen” screen seem not working. Anyway, big thanks to your assist and guide.
It happen with me couple times... Ok try first check the side camera then try again

aaabro2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
Finally I install OEM Radio with Video in Motion, Instrument cluster and Climate Control on My Civic 2016 LX.
But Steering wheel control is not work Because LX and EX Control Switches have different Wiring connections.
If any body know about the EX Wiring Connections so please Help me.

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving IMG_20171005_215203703

chuckycem

First Name
atilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 2017 hb
Any ideas which model to choose for Hatchback?

Honda Civic 10th gen [2016 Civic EX NA] Finally Video While Driving 20171114_084402

mralwaysleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Steps worked perfect on my car only issue is i am unable to type on keyboard while i drive.....
Sponsored