2016 Civic EX-L or 2016 Civic Touring with higher miles and price tag?

RiderFun

First Name
R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic (9th Generation) & Honda Civic Touring (10th Generation) / Previously Honda Civic (8th Generation)
Country flag
Hello everyone. I am new to posting to these boards.
I have my eye on two Civic's for sale at the current moment and I wanted to get anyone's opinion 'if' you were choosing between these two cars, which one would you go with?

The price difference between both of these cars is $817 with the EX-L being the cheaper of the two, however the mileage difference between these cars are 23K with again the EX-L being the lower of the two. What would you do if you were choosing between these two cars?

Thank you for reading and you all have a great day. :)
Sponsored

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you drive a lot or take long trips on the highway, the adaptive cruise control feature on the Touring is nice to have. I'd go for the Touring if the mileage is around 60k. I'd even pay a little more for a 2017 with lower mileage as 2016 was the first year of production for the 10th-gen Civics.

OP
OP
RiderFun

RiderFun

First Name
R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic (9th Generation) & Honda Civic Touring (10th Generation) / Previously Honda Civic (8th Generation)
Country flag
I'll take everything that you said into thought here and keep an eye on the Touring trims and see if I can find any deals on any 2017+.
Thanks for giving me your opinion.
:)
Sponsored