2016 Civic drive by

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord

I passed the new civic on the highway on my way to work the other day and it got me so excited seeing it on the road. It is clearly a test car because the Honda badges are covered up which they typically do i saw the pilot the same way
Sponsored

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Good spot. It's a cliche but seeing the sedan on the road in motion like that it's got a lot more presence than the current one. Not to mention much more interesting to look at.

OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Good spot. It's a cliche but seeing the sedan on the road in motion like that it's got a lot more presence than the current one. Not to mention much more interesting to look at.
I knew instantly it was the civic because of the tail lights stand out so great on the road they look unlike anything I have ever saw

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
I knew instantly it was the civic because of the tail lights stand out so great on the road they look unlike anything I have ever saw
First thing you notice in your video too. The lights in the sedan and especially the coupe are the standout styling elements IMO. The coupe's wraparound lights will be one of the most distinctive things on the road once it's out. :love:

Kane76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TL
Ever since they showed the concept it was instantly the favorite feature of mine and it seems most people including the media. Those lights are going to be a signature I think. Now imagine seeing those boomerang lights on the huge CTR wing, what a sight that will be :)
Sponsored