zulraptor

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Rear Bumper Mods EF835AE9-0914-4518-AABF-FF73DE8DB74F
Hey guys, I’ve been researching a bit these last 5 days and I find it extremely difficult to find upgrades to improve the looks in my particular civic. It’s like the panels that are in my rear bumper are so different from all of the upgrades I see in Amazon and eBay. Just wondering if somebody can point me to a website that has a few more choices and designs that will fit my rear bumper. Attached is a photo of my civic. Don’t care about showing my plate, everybody sees it anyways when I’m driving.
Sponsored

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Re-look at your pick! I used to own a 2016 EX-T ... the entire reason was because of the absence of the massive plastic on the sedan and hatch. The coupe rear end is simply a work of art! Do not do anything ... your are golden.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
The coupe rear end is simply a work of art! Do not do anything ... your are golden.
It would have been golden if it weren’t for the CHEAP unpainted black plastic. I cringe whenever I see that shit. and I don’t believe the coupes rear has any less fake rear vents compared to the sedans. It’s the same amount, just oriented differently

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
The coupe is really hard to find cosmetic items for, most things are designed for the sedan. There's a few coupe and hatch items, but I haven't seen anything made for the rear bumper yet. You could always order OEM pieces and install some LEDs, it is cheap if you're handy enough to do it yourself.

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone should make a nice carbon overlay for the center exhaust plastic area. However, even the "si" is different that what's shown above. That makes 2 different pieces. So you can kinna see why no one is bothering. I've seen a diffuser for the "si" rear but it was ridiculous with wings and stuff coming off it...:spaz:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
... because of the absence of the massive plastic on the sedan and hatch. The coupe rear end is simply a work of art!
I'll grant you the coupe's rear is sexy. But what are you talking about regarding the sedan? Please point out where the plastic on the rear is any more massive than the coupe. If anything, the sedan has less black plastic. Plus, less bubble butt.;)

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe Rear Bumper Mods 2018HOC020025_640_06

Last edited:

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll grant you the coupe's rear is sexy. But what are you talking about regarding the sedan? Please point out where the plastic on the rear is any more massive than the coupe. If anything the sedan has less black plastic.

2018HOC020025_640_06.jpg
Probably referring to the 'Si' sedan?

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
It's the _/ \_ Look front and back that I appreciate on the 2016 coupe ... The pure EX-T coupe with the NON Si Wing I appreciate MORE than my current car. I believe that the wing takes AWAY from the pure sleek look on the coupe pictured in white.... now in 2019 they changed and moved the design of the front end and got rid of the Ex-t ... as for the Sedan I also appreciate the "C" look both left and right. I am old enough to recall that during the early 70's gas crises "Civic" was not spelled as such it was CIVCC" with backward letters !!!... very cool that Honda sorta' pulled that off ... I can't find a proportion for the rear of the Hatch. I can't be sure what happened? ... nor can I be fully sure of why it exits on the front of my Si coupe? ... so by no means is my car perfect ... but ... what is?

OP
OP
zulraptor

zulraptor

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am actually content with the back bumper but I just wanted sort of like a lip to make it look a little lower to the ground. Everything seems to be designed just for the sedan as some of you mentioned.

adamtrev20

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
EF835AE9-0914-4518-AABF-FF73DE8DB74F.jpeg
Hey guys, I’ve been researching a bit these last 5 days and I find it extremely difficult to find upgrades to improve the looks in my particular civic. It’s like the panels that are in my rear bumper are so different from all of the upgrades I see in Amazon and eBay. Just wondering if somebody can point me to a website that has a few more choices and designs that will fit my rear bumper. Attached is a photo of my civic. Don’t care about showing my plate, everybody sees it anyways when I’m driving.
I have my rear diffuser from aeroflow dynamics for sale if you're interested.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Re-look at your pick! I used to own a 2016 EX-T ... the entire reason was because of the absence of the massive plastic on the sedan and hatch. The coupe rear end is simply a work of art! Do not do anything ... your are golden.
The rear end is one of the biggest reasons I purchased a Coupe, instead of the Sedan ...
I just can't stand those big fake vents!

OP
OP
zulraptor

zulraptor

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi adamtrev20 sorry for the late reply, I might be interested. Do you have any photos and price? Thanks!

Last edited: