2016 civic coupe MT head unit replacement

marktpgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic coupe 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I need some help... I purchased my 2016 Civic coupe 6MT a few months ago and I was sick of not having a touch screen so I wanted to upgrade it. I purchased the pioneer App radio 4 and my backup camera and steering wheel controls cannot be integrated because the installer said my car is essentially "too new." Has anyone else with an LX manual tried to upgrade the head unit?
Sponsored

spanky34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I need some help... I purchased my 2016 Civic coupe 6MT a few months ago and I was sick of not having a touch screen so I wanted to upgrade it. I purchased the pioneer App radio 4 and my backup camera and steering wheel controls cannot be integrated because the installer said my car is essentially "too new." Has anyone else with an LX manual tried to upgrade the head unit?
Yes, view the LX Radio replacement threads. They can be integrated with a Metra Axxess ASWC-1.

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
Any photos of the AppRadio4 installed? I'm looking for a new HU to replace my stock LX unit and would love to see how flush it sits, if at all.
Sponsored