Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The beautiful 2016 Civic Coupe was shown in an already stunning Aegean Blue color, but we now give you a preview in some other colors with blacked out chrome parts, lower suspension, aftermarket wheels (Volks and HRE), and big brake kit.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-1
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-3
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-4

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-5
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-6

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-7
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-8

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-9

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-10

Updated with more angles and wheels!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Coupe modified in different colors, wheels, brakes (updated w/ more angles and wheels) modified-2016-civic-coupe-aftermarketwheels-10

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That red is so much better than the red honda is offering. A nice deep pearl red.

Not huge on the tan/champagne color, maybe if it was a darker mocha brown. And that green is wow... not my color of choice but certainly eye catching (read: cop magnet)

I like the black rims with the thicker bars on them.

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
Beautiful! I hope the green they offer on the coupe looks like this and man the wheels make all the difference.

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
Wow! Those Volk TE-37s have been around for long enough to be bored of them, yet they fit this design really well. Also I have no problem with the chrome window trim, but this gloss black looks awesome. Make mine green. No wait, silver! Argh....

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Any one of these looks better than 90% of what is out there at this price. The Mazda3, Focus ST, none of them look this good.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
It's a shame our silver will not look any where close to that. I was hoping alabaster silver not lunar.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Can you tell me wheel prices etc? They are rims that would work on the Civic?

Last edited:

civvie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
That red is so much better than the red honda is offering. A nice deep pearl red.

Not huge on the tan/champagne color, maybe if it was a darker mocha brown. And that green is wow... not my color of choice but certainly eye catching (read: cop magnet)

I like the black rims with the thicker bars on them.
Agreed. I thought 5 spoke would look great on the coupe and sure enough it does! There isn't a bad looking color or combination in the bunch but the coupe is so nice looking it'll probably look good in any color.

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Wish there were stock wheels that were simpler and cleaner like these. Do you guys have any other angles?

s2ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000
Stunning! :love: Good taste... I like how you guys chose strong lightweight wheels that also look great.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Man, pictures like this make me realize - we really need to see an Si soon!!

Shralper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Acura RSX Type S
Country flag
Speaking of the SI, this whole secrecy thing is killing me. My whole family finances and car situation is completely on hold waiting for Honda to announce which motor will be in the SI. I can't wait much longer without purchasing something soon (so my teen daughter has a car to drive).

Why on earth is Honda being so secretive about the SI? It's ridiculous. The new models are already announced. You'd think it was some sort of top secret military plan. Are there any Honda insiders that know anything, ANYTHING, about what motor will be in the SI? I'd be willing to pay money to know at this point.

All I know is, if I purchase something else, and Honda announces the SI will have a 2.0 turbo, I'll be furious.

Come on, Honda. I know your people watch this site. Throw us a damn bone!!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I'm looking for an approximate release of the Type R... I mean it can be as nonspecific as 'First half of 2017' or 'late summer 2016.' I'm not in dire need like ^^^ but I am ready to buy as soon as possible.
Sponsored